Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 14th, 2015, 11:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
The Book of Amanda Waller

The Book of Amanda Waller

C3G DC SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 47
TASK FORCE X

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Arkham Asylum set.
Its model number and name are #012 / Amanda Waller.

Character Bio - Amanda "The Wall" Waller is a hardline top-ranking U.S. Government agent involved in clandestine operations. Despite her non-threatening physical appearance, she is almost universally feared as one of the most ruthless women in espionage and politics. She created and runs the Suicide Squad, a team of super-villains running missions for the government in exchange for reduced prison sentences. (dc.wikia.com)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: When a figure like Gentlemen Ghost has a Suicide Marker on its card and is destroyed when the X Order Marker is revealed on Waller's card, which player controls the card going forward?
  • A: The order of events is first the switching of sides, followed by Waller revealing the X to destroy the figure, thus the Gentleman Ghost card is still handed over to the opponent before the figure is removed from play.
  • Q: Once Amanda Waller is removed from play, do I still have to continue rolling to see if the members of the Suicide Squad will betray me and switch sides?
  • A: No, a figure no longer in play's powers no longer impact the game, unless specified in the power text that it does. Since no language here suggests anything like that, you do not need to continue rolling the 20-sided die after taking a turn with your figures.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • As a Human, Amanda Waller has these Human Synergies.
  • When you roll the 20-sided die for Amanda Waller's Suicide Squad special power after taking a turn with a figure that is within 5 clear sight spaces of an Agent you control, you may add 2 to your roll with Rick Flag Jr's Staying On Task special power.
  • You may move a figure you control with a Micro-Bomb Marker on its card once per turn, after taking a turn with any other card you control, with Rick Flag Jr's Suicide Squad Coordinator special power. Micro-Bomb Markers may be placed by Amanda Waller's Suicide Squad special power.
Outgoing Synergy:
  • Amanda Waller may choose Unique Criminal, Outlaw, Rogue, and Thief Heroes for her Suicide Squad special power, activate them with her Director of A.R.G.U.S. special power, and boost them with her Special Assignment special power. Current Criminals, Outlaws, Rogues, and Thieves.
  • Amanda Waller may activate Agents with her Director of A.R.G.U.S. special power and boost them with her Special Assignment special power. Current Agents.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Amanda Waller works well with the The S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents common squad as her Special Assignment Special Power allows her to boost their attack by 1, while the Director of A.R.G.U.S. Special Power lets you activate them when they are best positioned to take advantage of the attack boost. Three ranged attacks that are boosted can often be a better option than taking a turn with two of your Suicide Squad members, depending on who you have left.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 1st, 2022 at 07:08 PM. Reason: png
Old April 14th, 2015, 11:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Amanda Waller - Initital PT

NAME = AMANDA WALLER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DIRECTOR
PERSONALITY = DEFIANT
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 4
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 195

SUICIDE SQUAD

At the start of the game, choose up to 6 Unique Heroes you control with the class of Criminal, Outlaw, Rogue, or Thief and place a black Micro-Bomb Marker on each of their cards. After taking a turn with a figure that has one of your Micro-Bomb Markers on its card, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 2 or lower, remove any Order Markers on that figure's Army Card and choose an opponent to take control of that figure and its card. If an opponent would take temporary or permanent control of a figure you control with a Micro-Bomb Marker on its card, you may immediately reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to destroy that figure.

SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT
Before rolling for initiative each round, you may choose an opponent's Unique Hero on the battlefield. For the duration of the round, any figure you control taking a turn with Director of A.R.G.U.S. rolls 1 additional die when attacking the chosen figure.

DIRECTOR OF A.R.G.U.S.
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Amanda Waller, you may take a turn with up to two Heroes you control with Micro-Bomb Markers on their cards or one Agent Hero or Squad you control.

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; March 13th, 2019 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Updated wording for Squad and Director powers
Old April 14th, 2015, 11:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Re: The Book of Amanda Waller - Design Phase

There are two minis to choose from. I personally like the skinnier one but I think the other one is more comic accurate.

Amanda Waller #034 The Flash Booster Set DC

Amanda Waller #012 Arkham Asylum DC Heroclix

The 2nd one is also more available and thus may be easier to get pics of. Which mini we choose will play into the comic art selection.
Old April 14th, 2015, 11:39 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Hoping to see what @quozl thinks of this one, since she was his draft!

Overall I like it. Definitely hits the same beats as I was going for with Iron Patriot, creating a lot of interplay with dubious-loyalty units. A few notes...

- 100% in favor of the older, heftier Waller. It's the most iconic version of the character.
- Just call them IED Markers; you can explain the abbreviation in the bio. Would read a lot more cleanly.
- I'd like to see the destruction be A) optional and B) trigger on any transfer of control. With permanent control you'd blow them up 90% of the time anyways, and with temporary you could either wait it out or prevent a catastrophic switch. Plus, I could easily see Waller leaving someone like the Creeper alive if it suited her needs.
- I'd like to see more to Behind the Curtain than just a die-roll. Have it more along the lines of Lex Luthor's power. Contingent on there being other units to deflect attention.
- Not sure on Class/Personality here but I can't think of any good alternatives right now. I'll think on it.

One question, though - should there be a limit beyond species? I know that Suicide Squad is GENERALLY Criminals, Thieves, and other ne'er-do-wells, but is it unthematic to have law-abiding citizens on the team?
Old April 14th, 2015, 11:47 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like her! One thing I would change:

Quote:
When an opponent would take control of a figure you control with your IED Marker on its card, you may destroy that figure. When Amanda Waller is destroyed, you must destroy one figure you control with your IED Marker on its card for each unrevealed Order Marker on this card.
What I like about this change is that you don't have to destroy them unless Amanda Waller is destroyed. I also like adding the choice of destroying them when someone would take temporary control of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 14th, 2015, 11:50 PM
C3G Landlord

I guess I can see her choosing not to blow someone up just because they switched teams if she thought she could still get them to switch back or if they somehow hurt the other team. After the 24 hours have passed I'll try a rewrite and see how it works. *edit* Actually quozl's rewording works for me.

Your thoughts on Behind the Curtain seem spot on too, keeping at least one figure close by to deflect the attention may keep you from just leaving her in the start zone for the whole game.
Old April 15th, 2015, 12:19 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

My thoughts:

1) Personally, I'm not huge on Waller turning your team into the Suicide Squad. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Suicide Squad was comprised of villains who'd been captured by ARGUS and forced into it. If that's correct, I think the more thematic way of doing it would be to allow Waller to turn your opponent's heroes into Suicide Squad members when you would destroy them (as in, you take control of them instead of placing the killing wounds).
2) I'm also in agreement that the destruction should be optional. However, I'd allow her to use it on all your figures, I could totally see her having fail-safes in place to take out her allies if they became a danger. In an old write-up of mine I had it as its own power:
NECESSARY FAIL-SAFES
When an opponent would take temporary or permanent control of a figure you control, you may reveal and remove an "X" Order Marker from this card to destroy that figure.
3) I'd like her to be a leader for Agents in addition to her Suicide Squad/Task Force X powers; if an ARGUS squad gets made, they'll most likely be Agents and Waller should totally be able to command them around.
4) I'm not completely sold on Behind the Curtain. I like the theme you're going for with it, but I don't think it translates well; as it's currently written, it feels like some sort of cloaking or illusion power. Plus I'm not sure its needed. You'll already be leaving her in the back of your base, which gets that feel of managing from a distance while also protecting her against most opponents.

My .

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old April 15th, 2015, 12:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
One question, though - should there be a limit beyond species? I know that Suicide Squad is GENERALLY Criminals, Thieves, and other ne'er-do-wells, but is it unthematic to have law-abiding citizens on the team?
As to this question, based on her personality I think if she could somehow get her hands on 'good' super people she would not hesitate to bring them under her control and use them for her own purposes. Kind of like how she is running Oliver right now in Arrow, their is no bomb implanted in his head but she is strong arming him none the less.

I also think trying to limit it to only 'bad people' would be difficult. Their are just so many different classes in play. Here is the current list for the markers as the power is written right now.

List of Humans & Metahumans UH's w/o SS. (potential Waller bonding targets)
Spoiler Alert!

There are several humans that are not good fits thematically, Gordon, Alfred, J. J. Jameson, Wong, etc. but most of those are also not really good options from a game play perspective either so I doubt she would be paired up with them.
Old April 15th, 2015, 12:36 PM
C3G Landlord

The future ARGUS Agents is a good point, I think we can work that into the strategic management power. Maybe take a turn with two IED figures or 1 IED figure and one agent hero or squad you control?
Old April 15th, 2015, 01:04 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm with Viegon on not really seeing the need for Behind the Curtain. You're going to want to protect her anyways and I think it will allow for some more interesting strategic choices of how to play her than with that power. The rest looks good with the suggestions they others have already brought forward.
Old April 15th, 2015, 04:05 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
As to this question, based on her personality I think if she could somehow get her hands on 'good' super people she would not hesitate to bring them under her control and use them for her own purposes. Kind of like how she is running Oliver right now in Arrow, their is no bomb implanted in his head but she is strong arming him none the less.

I also think trying to limit it to only 'bad people' would be difficult. Their are just so many different classes in play.
This is why I prefer her turning your opponent's heroes into the Suicide Squad. There isn't a synergy group that accurately gets the theme. Even with the current one, it leaves out characters like King Shark who should be on it, while it includes plenty of units it shouldn't. By turning enemy heroes into the Suicide Squad, it captures the core theme of her using her enemies as a weapon.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old April 15th, 2015, 04:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think Viegon's on to something interesting here! Maybe something like this?

TASK FORCE X
Start the game with 6 white IED Markers on this card. Whenever an enemy figure would be destroyed, you may place an IED Marker from this card on that figure's Army Card. Do not place any wound markers on the affected figure's Army Card. Remove all Order Markers from the affected figures Army Card and take permanent control of that figure and its Army Card. When an opponent takes permanent control of a figure you controlled with the IED Marker on their card, you may destroy that figure instead. When Amanda Waller is destroyed, also destroy one figure you control with an IED Marker on their card for each unrevealed Order Marker on this card.

The wording needs tightening, but you get the gist. Then give her an Agent synergy power to go with it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library