Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 7th, 2015, 04:36 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: E. Honda - VOTE for On Deck

I believe that this now passes to On Deck.

Thanks everyone.

@johnny139 , do you know what number we're on?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old September 7th, 2015, 09:27 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of E. Honda

Congrats! I've lost count myself, so hopefully he knows! I do enjoy the running tally.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 7th, 2015, 11:14 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Should be Design #611, unless I've lost track somewhere along the line.

Glad to see him wrapped up!
Old July 9th, 2016, 11:26 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Figure, R&Cs, Spoilers look good.

The SA should be clarified to say more clearly that you can use it continuously until you roll no skulls. Right now it does technically read the correct, continuous-use way, but the wording isn't as clear as we normally are about these things.

Just something to the tune of this would work fine for me:

Quote:
HUNDRED HAND SLAP SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3 + Special.
After using this special attack, if at least one skull was rolled, you may attack again with this special attack. You may continue attacking with this special attack until you fail to roll a skull. For each attack after the first, roll a number of attack dice equal to the number of skulls rolled for the previous attack. You may attack the same or a different figure with each subsequent attack.
And, as noted in Zangief's thread, the Udon logo here is off-center and different in color compared to the ones on Ryu, Ken, and Chun-Li's cards.
Old July 10th, 2016, 12:30 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Figure, R&Cs, Spoilers look good.

The SA should be clarified to say more clearly that you can use it continuously until you roll no skulls. Right now it does technically read the correct, continuous-use way, but the wording isn't as clear as we normally are about these things.

Just something to the tune of this would work fine for me:

Quote:
After using this special attack, if at least one skull was rolled, you may attack again with this special attack. You may continue attacking with this special attack until you fail to roll a skull. For each attack after the first, roll a number of attack dice equal to the number of skulls rolled for the previous attack. You may attack the same or a different figure with each subsequent attack.
And, as noted in Zangief's thread, the Udon logo here is off-center and different in color compared to the ones on Ryu, Ken, and Chun-Li's cards.
That would be because our Template didn't have the Udon Logo as an option and I didn't create Zangief (the first Street Fighter card) and those that did are out of touch here so the logo was recreated. I took the one from Ryu thinking that was the first Udon card and continued from there.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 10th, 2016, 09:31 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: E. Honda - Design Phase

I agree with clarifying the wording, but couldn't we just add this line to the current wording?

Quote:
After using this special attack, you may attack again with this special attack, rolling a number of attack dice equal to the number of skulls rolled for the previous attack. You may continue attacking with this special attack until you fail to roll a skull. You may attack the same or a different figure with each subsequent attack.
I also just noticed that on the mini art, there's a piece of white background on the inside of his elbow that wasn't cut out.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 10th, 2016, 12:03 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: E. Honda - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I agree with clarifying the wording, but couldn't we just add this line to the current wording?

Quote:
After using this special attack, you may attack again with this special attack, rolling a number of attack dice equal to the number of skulls rolled for the previous attack. You may continue attacking with this special attack until you fail to roll a skull. You may attack the same or a different figure with each subsequent attack.
I also just noticed that on the mini art, there's a piece of white background on the inside of his elbow that wasn't cut out.
Can you attack even if you aren't rolling any dice? Ronin's version prevents you from attacking with 0 attack, which isn't an issue in most cases, but does have some weird ones. For example, an attack of 0 becomes an issue if you're allowed to attack Genis-Vell until he fails Cosmic Madness enough times to switch sides.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old July 10th, 2016, 04:21 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cards updated to clean up the mini, and also updated the Udon logo to match all the most recent ones.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 12th, 2016, 09:49 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd prefer Ronin's wording there, just to cut out those corner cases.
Old July 27th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Need a minor art update here, @japes - I believe it's already been remade though.
Old July 27th, 2019, 02:04 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Proofreading. The PDF and the SP conflict on Hundred Hand Slap SA. In the discussion above, it looks like the SP is correct. Update PDF?
Old July 27th, 2019, 05:10 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea, I think its pending.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library