Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old May 18th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Nhah Scirh Cultists

I knew for Nilfheim but not for Quahon's bio, thanks!

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old May 18th, 2013, 03:01 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Still awesome units, though the first time I played them they ll got burned by Zelrig .
Old July 26th, 2013, 09:39 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just christened my new Cultists in this epic battle on a dungeon map littered with shadow:

Nhah Scirh Cultists x6 480

vs.

Zelrig 185
Niflheim 370
Braxas 580
Mimring 730
Quahon 920
Charos 1130 points

Zelrig led the charge, hoping to snipe the start zone, which was packed to the brim. Though Team Dragon won initiative the Cultists were able to spread out and place themselves adjacent to all possible perches. Zelrig got tied down the next turn, but disengaged to soak a 7 hex block with 2 skulls, killing 4 Cultists.

Braxas, the one everyone was looking at to be the real haymaker, got tied town by Cultists as other advanced on the dragon start zone. Braxas only managed to melt 3 cultists before going down.

Niflheim started chomping on guys with his normal attack, taking down a few. The Cultists grab the wound glyph and Mimring starts taking wounds. Niflheim goes down, as does Mimring. Quahon starts chomping one at a time but he cannot keep up with the attacks of 4.

Charos shakes his head at the pathetic display the other general's dragons have displayed. He flies out, facing a wound glyph and 3 squads of Cultists. No problem. Charos takes height and patiently chomps down on cultist after cultist. Counterstrike takes down 2 Cultists a turn, but Charos is taking on damage. Soon the green dragon has one health left, and the last cultist is standing on the wound glyph on turn 3. Do or die time. Charos flies over and lays the last blow, killing the Cultist on the glyph.

Team Dragon wins by a nose in one of the best solo-scape games I've had in a while. And yes, the Nhah Scirh Cultists are awesome. Superb work, C3V.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old July 26th, 2013, 09:53 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Wow!

Great report! Guess we know the new dragon counter-draft

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 27th, 2013, 04:28 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Truly astounding!

In all the Cultists killed 1102.5 points! I don't care how unfavorable the match-up! That's amazing!
Old July 28th, 2013, 02:53 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Quahon starts chomping one at a time but he cannot keep up with the attacks of 4.
Quahon is a "she."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 12th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Question. Do all of these sets come with 8?

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/confr...-unit-box.html

Old October 12th, 2013, 08:24 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Crossbowmen yes
Cultists yes
Skorize 4
Sentinels 6

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old November 17th, 2013, 01:29 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Looks like Paizo is having a sale that includes the figures used for the Nhah Scirh Cultists.
Old March 1st, 2014, 09:37 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

If Siiv uses Quick Stab SA, do these guys still get their auto-shield?
Old March 1st, 2014, 09:51 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
No - they only get their auto-shield when they roll defense dice, and Quick Stab prevents them from rolling dice.
Old March 1st, 2014, 09:55 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Nope. Siiv prevents defense dice from being rolled, so Warforged Resolve & Iron Resolve both are rendered useless!

Last edited by Arch-vile; March 1st, 2014 at 09:55 PM. Reason: I need to stop having multiple tabs open; that's the second time I've been ninja'd in a book thread today.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs