Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 17th, 2019, 03:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: IAmBatman's Design Workshop

Sure. He's still low enough priority that I'd be fine waiting and seeing, though. Clix has shown a willingness to go super deep on the Batman roster.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 18th, 2019, 10:24 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Ventriloquist is my Mona Lisa.
Old April 18th, 2019, 08:05 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Da Vinci always did lament the Mona Lisa's lack of metagame relevance.
Old April 20th, 2019, 03:06 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
NAME = TROIA
SECRET IDENTITY = DONNA TROY

SPECIES = AMAZON
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TITAN
PERSONALITY = DEVOTED
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = ?

FORGOTTEN BY REALITY

At the start of the game, you may choose for Troia to have the class of Champion instead of what is listed on this card. After taking a turn with Troia, you may move any unrevealed Order Markers on this card to other cards you control.

SILVER LASSO OF PERSUASION
After revealing an Order marker on this card and before attacking, if Troia was not engaged prior to moving, you may choose an opponent's non-adjacent small or medium figure within 3 clear sight spaces whose base is no more than 10 levels above Troia's height or 10 levels below Troia's base. Place the chosen figure on an empty space adjacent to Troia. The chosen figure does not receive any leaving engagement attacks when moved by this special power. Roll the 20-sided die, adding X to your roll if the chosen figure has no Order Markers on its card. If you roll X or higher, take temporary control of that hero and immediately take a turn with the chosen Hero. At the end of that turn, control of the chosen Hero returns to the player who controlled the Hero before the Mind Exchange. All Order Markers that were on the chosen Hero's card will stay on the card.

AMAZONIAN TRAINING
When Troia rolls defense dice against a normal attack from a non-adjacent figure, one shield will block all damage. When rolling defense dice against any attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if there are excess shields rolled, the attacking figure receives one wound.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
After reviewing the character and this thread, this would probably be my take. I didn't put a number on the lasso, but I like making it a D-20 to tie in with weak-minded figures and I do like the no OMs thing so I thought why not make it a boost to the roll. I also hoped the range by 1 as it's a lasso and can reach a good distance, but I'm also fine with Range 2. Kinda makes it so you want to Put OM 1 on her and use the lasso and then throw any other OMs on Nightwing or someone.
Old April 20th, 2019, 10:48 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My initial reaction is that's probably way too much text, so it'd need trimming!

My other thoughts is that I'd want Forgotten By Reality to be more of a negative. Something like:

FORGOTTEN BY REALITY/FORGOTTEN HERO
At the start of the game, you may choose for Troia to have the class of Champion instead of what is listed on this card. After taking a turn with Troia, you must move any unrevealed Order Markers on this card to other cards you control, if possible.

It'd kind of be the inverse of Reluctant Hero.

The other thought is that there's room for two implementations of her still, IMO. The one with the star suit and the one with the red suit. The biggest thing I'd want to figure out is what's most appropriate to include for each version, and what's most accurate to call each version (Donna Troy, Troia, Wonder Girl).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 20th, 2019, 11:08 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea it is probably borderline maximum text right now. I'd say Troia is probably the best name for the black star version and that the lasso is the most necessary portrayal. The one I could see getting changed/cut the most is Forgotten Hero as the Amazonian Training seems like a large chunk of theme.
Old April 21st, 2019, 08:18 AM

@LordVenoc @Spidey'tilIDie do either of you have down any idea of what costume matches what portrayal (when she was most "forgotten" by reality and if/when her powers were portrayed any differently in any of them).

Clues from the minis themselves would lean me towards putting the lasso with the red costume, as that mini has a lasso, but the black and white star costume doesn't, if I recall correctly.

Last edited by IAmBatman; April 21st, 2019 at 09:12 PM.
Old April 21st, 2019, 12:23 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Lasso with the black w/stars costume feels off. She definitely had it with her mid-80s red jumpsuit; she was still called Wondergirl then, but the boys all called her Wondey.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old April 21st, 2019, 02:16 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Well that would definitely save some text on Troia.
Old April 21st, 2019, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Well that would definitely save some text on Troia.
Yeah, except Troia, as far as my research has gotten me, uses a costume not depicted in any of the minis. I don't think I'm going to use that name at all as a result.

Here's what I think we want to cover:

Wonder Girl

Has a lasso, but it has no magical properties

This is the time period in which she was forgotten by reality

Donna Troy

She has all the powers of Wonder Woman here, as well as a psychic connection with Wonder Woman where they share experiences and dreams.

She also wields the lasso of persuasion in this time period.

----

So I think the sculpts are steering us wrong here. I think the Forgotten by Reality/Forgotten Hero power goes on the red suit, along with a reuse of younger Wonder Girl's lasso power, and an amazon training power.

Then Donna Troy gets a Psychic Connection type of power with Amazon (Champions?) and the Lasso of Persuasion, which should be plenty of text with just the two. We can roll everything else into stats.

Edit: I know the Clix card disagrees on the lasso having no magical properties, but this is coming from Wikipedia and looking up covers of individual issues to get the time period for the costumes down in relation to major story events.

Last edited by IAmBatman; April 21st, 2019 at 09:42 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 08:06 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah the Donna Troy mini you have there feels halfway between her Troia look and her Donna/modern look without really nailing either. It isn't far off from the Troia look which is really just more heavy on the stars.

Also the Troia name was most used in the weird Titan Seed era. Not sure if that is the era you're going for or are more aiming at post-Crisis Donna.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 09:14 AM

As far as I could determine, her order of costumes goes like this:

Still Wonder Girl

Troia

Darkstar

Donna Troy and (for a bit) Wonder Woman

It's the "still Wonder Girl" era in which she's "forgotten" for a bit.
It's the Donna Troy/Wonder Woman era in which she has powers that are basically the same to Wonder Woman's.
Troia has the weird power projection/shield powers like Invisible Woman.
Darkstar Donna Troy has some powers that are similar to Green Lanterns, I believe?

I don't think there are minis for Troia or Darkstar Donna Troy so I'm happy to avoid them for the time being and just focus on the red suit (older Wonder Girl) and the black suit (Donna Troy).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy