Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old November 14th, 2018, 01:49 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Scape value dropping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Never owned an ice set. Came close to winning one at Gen Con once.
I hope to 3D print off the mountain pieces someday.

Even if the demand is shrinking, which I doubt, the supply certainly is, especially New in Box merchandise, so that stuff is always going to demand a premium.

The played with stuff is getting less as well as tiles break and figures get hacked up for mods and when stuff gets destroyed or thrown away.
I've solved my mountain and glacier piece issue. I just need ice tiles.
Those are cake on the 3d printer. Just need the right color of filament.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 14th, 2018, 03:09 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Never owned an ice set. Came close to winning one at Gen Con once.

Even if the demand is shrinking, which I doubt, the supply certainly is, especially New in Box merchandise, so that stuff is always going to demand a premium.

The played with stuff is getting less as well as tiles break and figures get hacked up for mods and when stuff gets destroyed or thrown away.
I've solved my mountain and glacier piece issue. I just need ice tiles.
Those are cake on the 3d printer. Just need the right color of filament.
I just need a 3d printer.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 15th, 2018, 12:03 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
Well I guess it is going strong! Every time I get more I tell myself I will sell it on ebay and turn a profit...but then I just absorb it into the collection.
I know I've bought large collections for a particular set with the intent of selling off the rest to recover what I spent...but I haven't sold much.
Ditto to above, as I have 4 master sets and fortress sets more than I need (see my BGG sales below) that I purchased only because what came with it. Prices have stabilized on average to be the same as they were a year ago, but maybe those that scour eBay disagree.
Old December 4th, 2018, 09:42 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

The best deals I've gotten recently on ebay were a NIB Tundra set for $90 (shipped), a NIB SOTM set for $50 and a ROTV set for $25. Be nice to find Zelrig and a jungle set for cheap.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old December 17th, 2018, 05:30 PM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Due to the size of my current collection, I want Heroscape prices to be higher.
Due to the size of my continuing addiction, I need Heroscape prices to be lower.

The duality of man.
Old December 17th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilkerson View Post
Due to the size of my current collection, I want Heroscape prices to be higher.
Due to the size of my continuing addiction, I need Heroscape prices to be lower.

The duality of man.
The duality of man, yes. Be warned, there is some offensive language in the video hiding in this spoiler:
Spoiler Alert!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 6th, 2019, 12:57 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
I’ve printed a number of glacier and rock formations. I’ve printed them off in white, gray, Black and Tan, and they all look great. PM or email me and I’ll share the files I printed or pics of the pieces in different colors.

Last edited by IAmBatman; November 25th, 2019 at 11:25 PM.
Old January 6th, 2019, 03:06 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
Quote:
I’ve printed a number of glacier and rock formations. I’ve printed them off in white, gray, Black and Tan, and they all look great. PM or email me and I’ll share the files I printed or pics of the pieces in different colors.
The files by Digitallimit on thingiverse are top notch. I've also printed a ton of them. I've given away quite a few sets at Heroscape tournaments. I just recently printed 2 glacier sets in translucent green that turned out pretty awesome. I've kind of wanted to do some brown with a tan drybrush.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General