Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 6th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
The Book of Hellcat

The Book of Hellcat

C3G MARVEL WAVE 19
PATRIOT GAMES

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Ultimates set.
Its model number and name are #037-039 / Hellcat.
Its model number and name are #213 / Patsy Walker.
Character Bio While her husband was assigned to a security post at the heavily government-subsidized Brand Corporation in New Jersey, Patsy Walker met the Beast and learned his secret identity. Walker had long idolized "super heroes," and she elicited the promise from him that in exchange for keeping his secret, he would help her become a "super heroine." Walker’s marriage eventually came to a bitter end, and she sought out the Beast, who was now a member of the Avengers, to remind him of his promise. Tagging along with the Avengers to investigate criminal activities at the Brand Corporation, Walker discovered a costume like that worn by Greer Nelson in her identity as the Cat. Putting the costume on, Walker dubbed herself Hellcat and used her natural athletic abilities to help the Avengers. Walker believed that the costume had somehow enhanced her agility and speed, and by the power of suggestion more than anything else, it had. -Marvel Comic Database.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
BenefitsWeaknesses
  • As an Adventurer, an opponent's Impossible Man may add 8 to his roll for Shapeshifting Prankster if he chooses Hellcat.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
Card Updates:
21 November 2020 - Cable-Claw wording update

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 06:17 PM. Reason: png
Old January 6th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hellcat - Design Phase

NAME = HELLCAT
SECRET IDENTITY = PATSY WALKER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ADVENTURER
PERSONALITY = CURIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 75

MYSTICAL SENSES
If an opponent controls a Demon figure or a figure with the Magical Defense special power in play, after rolling for initiative each round, you may move Hellcat with her Cable-Claw 3 special power.

CABLE-CLAW 3
Instead of her normal move, Hellcat may move up to 3 spaces with Cable-Claw. When moving with Cable-Claw, Hellcat has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 30 levels in a single grapple, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks. If Hellcat ends her Cable-Claw adjacent to a figure she did not begin her turn adjacent to, she may add 1 die to her attack if she attacks that figure.

Last edited by tcglkn; November 21st, 2020 at 05:02 PM.
Old January 6th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Prickly Cactus

Last edited by Hahma; January 6th, 2013 at 08:45 AM.
Old January 6th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

So Mystic Senses will trump Baron von Strucker's Intelligence Network.

I know Cable-Claw 3 is patterned after Bat-Grapple, but I think it will flow better if we only keep the numbers whenever the name of the power is being referenced (a proper noun) and lose the numbers whenever it is being used as a verb.

Quote:
CABLE-CLAW 3
Instead of her normal move, Hellcat may use her Cable-Claw 3. Cable-Claw 3 has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Cable-Claw 3, ignore elevations. Hellcat may cable-claw over water without stopping, cable-claw over figures without becoming engaged, and cable-claw over obstacles such a ruins. Hellcat may not cable-claw 3 more than 30 levels up or down in a single Cable-Claw 3. If Hellcat is engaged when she starts to cable-claw 3 , she will not take any leaving engagement attacks. If Hellcat ends her Cable-Claw 3 adjacent to a figure she did not begin her turn adjacent to, she may add 1 die to her attack if she attacks that figure.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 6th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Prickly Cactus

Thanks for the edits Sir G. Yeah, it was patterned after Bat-Grapple and it was ugly with all the power name references in there.

As far as Mystical Senses trumping BvS's Intelligence Network, or others that say "immediately" after initiative roll. I could go either way and have a d20 roll off if that's what people would prefer. I was just trying to add a little something to make it a little more special and useful.

Old January 6th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm not a huge fan of Close Combat Expert... I figure she qualifies, but I'd rather just bump her stats a bit and leave her as a two-power card.

I'd also prefer "Patsy Walker" for her Secret Identity, but otherwise she looks good to me.
Old January 6th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Prickly Cactus

I had originally had her without it and added it at the last minute. I could see 4 attack/5 defense. in place of CCE.

I agree, I like "Patsy Walker" better, but put her full name there just because sometimes people are weird about full names.

Last edited by Hahma; January 6th, 2013 at 01:06 PM.
Old January 6th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm cool with Patsy Walker.

I'm good either way on CCE. It certainly fits the character.

Good power selection and stats and everything overall. Another friend for the Fan Four. She looks fun.

MYSTICAL SENSES
If an opponent controls a Demon figure or a figure with the Magical Defense special power in play, after rolling for initiative and before any other powers are activated on any other Army Card at the start of the round (?), you may move Hellcat with her Cable-Claw 3 special power.

Some wording suggestions there (not sure on the second one).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 8th, 2013, 07:25 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Meow.

No other suggestions above that already mentioned.
Old January 8th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Prickly Cactus

Updated SP and sent to ERB

Old January 9th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Prickly Cactus

From David:

Quote:
Hellcat

Arnold Swartzenegger in a powdered wig: "I'll be Bach!"

Mystical Senses
There might be a technical problem with saying, "before any other powers are activated." This triggers after rolling for initiative, but you have several abilities that trigger before rolling (Hulk's Soothe the Beast). You also have start of game abilities, but those might occur before start of round abilities.

Is there a specific reason you're wanting to put a priority on this ability? If not, I think it would be fine to simply allow this to occur without any qualification. If the timing conflicts with something else, you can always d20 as usual.

If there is a reason for the priority, would it work to trigger this before placing Order Markers?

Cable-Claw 3
Spacing needed: notcable-claw and dieto.

Similar to Bat-Grapple, though with a nice attack bonus.

Final Thoughts
It is nice to see a Magical Defense counter, though Magical Defense is also its own counter. Cable-Claw is also a fun ability that's like a Pounce.
I guess we could go with just the standard "if you win initiative" timing instead of the before any other powers are applied route. It would be cleaner I suppose.

Old January 9th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Prickly Cactus

From Porkins:

Quote:
I like it, though I think that triggering the Mystical Senses every round might be tricky to remember.
Well you'd only trigger Mystical Senses if you won initiative.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library