Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old September 15th, 2008, 07:36 PM

Gypsy has disabled reputation
Re: HS Good Traders

Well, Now I really feel Dumb! Somehow I completely missed this thread & have been posting Good Traders in the Trade thread! As Homer Simpson would say;"DOH!" I have had so many excellent Trades in the short time that I have been here. I've traded Twice with Sphere, Twice with land.scape, Multiple Trades & Cash with Just-a-Bill, Traded multiple units in each trade with insomnimaniac & Carnival Man too. They've all been Outstanding Traders as we've all tried to accomplish our never-ending search for enough pieces to complete our own variations of what we feel heroScape represents to us!! Here's to All of You!!!!

"Finally, a New Exit from the Underdark..."
Old September 15th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
Well, Now I really feel Dumb! Somehow I completely missed this thread & have been posting Good Traders in the Trade thread! As Homer Simpson would say"DOH!" I have had so many excellent Trades in the short time that I have been here. I've traded Twice with Sphere, Twice with land.scape, Multiple Trades & Cash with Just-a-Bill, Traded multiple units in each trade with Insomnimaniac & Carnival Man too. They've all been Outstanding Traders as we've all tried to accomplish our never-ending search for enough pieces to completee our own variations of what we feel heroScape represents to us!! Here's to All of You!!!!
That is actually the most common place, hence the title of the thread: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders.
Old September 15th, 2008, 08:21 PM

KRUG! knows what's in an order marker KRUG! knows what's in an order marker

I just completed a trade with Worseley, Two Woos for Two Skahens straight up, and he is a safe and reliable trader. Thanks Worsley!

Withhold no sacrifice,
grudge no toil,
seek no sordid gain,
fear no foe.
All will be well.

Last edited by KRUG!; September 15th, 2008 at 08:27 PM.
Old September 16th, 2008, 11:05 AM

fil knows what's in an order marker fil knows what's in an order marker

As I posted in the Trade Thread (oops), Just_a_Bill is an excellent trader!

Returns for more.

Old September 16th, 2008, 04:43 PM

zettian_guard is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Well, Now I really feel Dumb! Somehow I completely missed this thread & have been posting Good Traders in the Trade thread! As Homer Simpson would say"DOH!" I have had so many excellent Trades in the short time that I have been here. I've traded Twice with Sphere, Twice with land.scape, Multiple Trades & Cash with Just-a-Bill, Traded multiple units in each trade with Insomnimaniac & Carnival Man too. They've all been Outstanding Traders as we've all tried to accomplish our never-ending search for enough pieces to completee our own variations of what we feel heroScape represents to us!! Here's to All of You!!!!
That is actually the most common place, hence the title of the thread: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders.
The first post in the thread you mentioned directs us to this thread. It seems to be a good idea to keep the trades and the comments on the traders in separate threads. As long as it is practical to do so, of course.

Old September 18th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Onacara helped me to all five flag bearers. Great trader!

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old September 18th, 2008, 01:31 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
Onacara helped me to all five flag bearers. Great trader!
And he helped me to a Pair of Skahens as well..... I sense a conspiracy. Great Trader!
Old September 23rd, 2008, 01:22 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zettian_guard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
The first post in the thread you mentioned directs us to this thread. It seems to be a good idea to keep the trades and the comments on the traders in separate threads. As long as it is practical to do so, of course.
Personally, I think I am far more likely to see a good trader report in that thread than in this one. I have a reason to troll that one all the time, whereas I would only ever come here if (a) I needed to investigate somebody specifically and (b) I actually remembered that this thread was here. It seems to me that the other thread works just as well for a and is far more likely to meet b.

So, with this post and by reference, I hereby officially add all of my good traders to this thread; just click on the link in my sig to see 'em.

Now, putting my IT hat on, one of the most important rules for keeping data manageable is to not have the same data in two places, because they will get out of sync and nobody will know which copy is the true master. With that in mind, why do we have this thread? It seems 100% unnecessary.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old September 24th, 2008, 11:06 AM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!

wjscaper is a good trader. Item received fast, and well packaged.
Old October 15th, 2008, 03:24 PM

Arido Krylor is surprisingly tart

I just wanted to say that nyys is very reliable and communicates very well throughout the whole trading process.

What do you mean I cost too much???

Good Traders:
nyys, LongHeroscaper, Einar Gen., EternalThanos86, Nikkomon, s_l_i_m_e_r and Verbal
Old October 15th, 2008, 03:49 PM

ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker
JIM

Jim is good, thank you for your time.

Thanks for the last and greatest betrayal, of the last and greatest of human dreams.
-William S. Burroughs
Old October 22nd, 2008, 07:58 PM

Nikkomon Woo who?

I just got a package from quadraphonic all the way from Canada . It was boxed in well and he was very negotiable . Great Trader !

. . . says Nikko

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online