Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old February 15th, 2023, 07:13 PM

CronArmy is surprisingly tart
Post Help me manage my collection…please!

Okay, I could do this on my own, but considering the energy in this community I’m sure it already exists. Basically I’m just looking for a way to track my collection. How many I have of certain units, ones I’m missing, etc. I used to use the old heroscape-aholic app and it was amazing! But since it no longer is avalible, looking for something else. Google doc, sheet, or something along those lines. I’ve tried looking it up and everything just sends me to old links. 😭 any help pointing me in the right direction would be awesome!

Thanks in advance!!
Old February 15th, 2023, 07:55 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Help me manage my collection…please!

I made a google doc, and typed it in by hand using the books of heroscape to list it alphabetically.
Old February 16th, 2023, 09:28 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Help me manage my collection…please!

The Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet. Newest 13.3 is on BGG but I further made revisions (fixed some errors) and turned into Google Sheet here. The pricing data from eBay is extremely out of date but everything else should be good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software