Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old March 29th, 2009, 12:13 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: GreyOwl's Customization Tools - 1/11 New Colors

By the way, if anyone has color requests let me know. I know some of the colors I have were custom-tailored to a specific custom to match the image. No promises, but I can try to fit it in. Specify whether it's for borders, panels, or fog. Textures that are not solid colors are more difficult and less likely to happen, but it doesn't hurt to ask!
Old March 29th, 2009, 02:05 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: GreyOwl's Customization Tools - 1/11 New Colors

I never know what color I need until I'm looking through the folder! So, no specific requests, just more of everything, please!

As far as fog, I almost only ever use white.
Old March 29th, 2009, 04:52 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: GreyOwl's Customization Tools - 3/29 new updates!

I've uploaded new updates for borders, panels, and fog. Items in red in the first post are new since the last update back in January.
Old March 29th, 2009, 09:28 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool, thanks GreyOwl! You still rule.

The new panels are especially appreciated, since I'm burning through all of the available colors on my Hellboy customs... and I don't want to repeat colors if I can help it.
Old March 29th, 2009, 10:47 PM

You're welcome! I find the panels are the most difficult to match to the picture, for some reason. So most of the time I end up creating a panel color-matched to a part of the image.
Old March 30th, 2009, 10:37 AM

Re: GreyOwl's Customization Tools - 3/30 added Classic templ

I just updated the first post and added my templates for all the Classic HS cards.
Old March 30th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If I could give you +Rep I could, you are simply amazing GreyOwl!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old April 4th, 2009, 02:29 AM

Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker

Definitely good work, but what's new, right? Keep it up big guy.
Old April 4th, 2009, 08:33 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
If I could give you +Rep I could, you are simply amazing GreyOwl!
You sure can, you have enough posts and rep to do so.

Edit: I can't believe I just noticed this, but there's no Aquilla army logo yet as far as I can tell. Is one coming soon, GreyOwl? Pretty please?

Last edited by Sherman Davies; April 4th, 2009 at 09:25 PM.
Old April 4th, 2009, 09:43 PM

Looks like I forgot to upload it. It's corrected now, and I've updated the first post with the link.
Old April 4th, 2009, 10:14 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Talk about service! Someone give this man some rep, 'cause the site won't let me anymore.
Old April 4th, 2009, 11:34 PM
C3G Hero

What?!?

Where have you been, Mr. Davies?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations