Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old March 13th, 2016, 01:01 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Heroes of Ninja Turtle 'Scape.

When is turtle heroclix out again?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 13th, 2016, 02:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
When is turtle heroclix out again?
Supposedly February but here it is mid March so who knows.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 22nd, 2016, 04:02 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I ordered the all red mask version...because that's the way they should be. Well that and they were half the cost. Threw in a Splinter and Casey Jones as well.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 26th, 2016, 02:16 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I ordered the all red mask version...because that's the way they should be. Well that and they were half the cost. Threw in a Splinter and Casey Jones as well.
I to ordered the red mask ones...but I will probably paint the masks so folks more easily know who is who. They were uber cheap $99. Well worth the hastle.

I got a load of foot soldiers as well:

Here are some photos of what I ordered:
View on dropbox

I can't wait to get this setup and start playing!
Old April 26th, 2016, 03:52 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
Quote:
I to ordered the red mask ones...but I will probably paint the masks so folks more easily know who is who. They were uber cheap $99. Well worth the hastle.

View on dropbox

That's a funny comment due to a conversation I had with my 8 year old when I ordered ours. I had told them how they were originally all red until the cartoon and he asked me why. I told him it was so people could tell them apart. In his hilarious 8 year old tone he said..."what they couldn't tell their weapons apart?"

Old April 26th, 2016, 04:50 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
Quote:

View on dropbox

That's a funny comment due to a conversation I had with my 8 year old when I ordered ours. I had told them how they were originally all red until the cartoon and he asked me why. I told him it was so people could tell them apart. In his hilarious 8 year old tone he said..."what they couldn't tell their weapons apart?"
I love the way kids think. My 7 year old saw them and said "Why are they all Raphael?". Once I explained it he got it, but agrees we should paint their masks.
Old May 12th, 2016, 08:45 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice work guys, I'll be watching this thread with much interest!
Old May 13th, 2016, 07:39 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Should not be too much longer before we can pick things up again.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 13th, 2016, 01:19 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Based on that Leo sample, it looks like you guys are using a rectangular format for your army cards instead of the weird traditional hexagonal Heroscape card shape, but if the hitzones that I made for my own TMNT cards would be of any use to you guys, I'd be happy to share them. They are based on the silhouette of the current TMNT minis from HeroClix, which is what I imagine most folks will be using from now on.

EDIT: Another thought, regarding the Sewer Stealth special ability.

Since it's a long, wordy ability that takes up a lot of room on the card, and all of the Turtles share it [and possibly future characters like Rat King or Leatherhead], have you considered using an icon to represent the ability instead of text? Something like:

Then you could just describe the ability on a reference card or TMNT rulebook / campaign guide instead.
Old May 13th, 2016, 03:50 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garada View Post
Based on that Leo sample, it looks like you guys are using a rectangular format for your army cards instead of the weird traditional hexagonal Heroscape card shape, but if the hitzones that I made for my own TMNT cards would be of any use to you guys, I'd be happy to share them. They are based on the silhouette of the current TMNT minis from HeroClix, which is what I imagine most folks will be using from now on.

EDIT: Another thought, regarding the Sewer Stealth special ability.

Since it's a long, wordy ability that takes up a lot of room on the card, and all of the Turtles share it [and possibly future characters like Rat King or Leatherhead], have you considered using an icon to represent the ability instead of text? Something like:

Then you could just describe the ability on a reference card or TMNT rulebook / campaign guide instead.
That is a good idea. Originally we were trying to make them as close to C3G standards as possible which meant no new symbols. however now that C3G has it's own "official" TMNT's it a thought.

No the plan is to do the wierd hex shaped cards. Personally I only do the rectangle ones and have a far superior template that I have been using since that sample. We will offer all version once finalized. Since I've already created the rectangle cards for the C3G figures and they will use the same mini's I have the target zone finished for them already. Thanks for the offer thought. It's much appreciated.

Here is a sample of the most recent C3G release to see the latest template...

http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/vt.../C3G/Wave%2025

Old May 13th, 2016, 04:24 PM
C3G Hero

Good to hear that you guys are still going to do the traditional hexagonal cards too - as much as the practical / rational side of me thinks the rectangular cards are a great idea [they're certainly a lot easier to cut out after printing], the traditionalist / geek in me still prefers the iconic Heroscape cards for some reason.

Sticking to C3G standards is a noble ideal, but don't forget that even they broke with tradition by introducing the Flying symbol. No reason a TMNT set couldn't have a few symbols to denote common, thematic abilities in order to really set it apart. Thanks to the Super Strength icon, we know that the concept of icons isn't even out of the question for classic Scape, so I say go for it! Since C3G is doing the Turtles, that's all the more reason to differentiate these versions, especially if you intend to really flesh out the line with many of the newly-available HeroClix figures.
Old May 13th, 2016, 11:16 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Y'all should integrate with C3G. Any members of Ninja Turtle 'Scape that are not currently member of C3G should get special privileges to only design the Turtles and so both C3G regular members and the HoNT members would be collaborating on these. They would use and be compatible with past C3G figures, rules, glyphs and destructible objects (such as the Manhole Cover)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards