Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 6th, 2015, 10:55 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Romanslaughter

Deroche was a gentleman despite having nothing but Necromancy rolls go his way. Roman Archers and Pathfinders vs. Skeletons and Awa/Asterios. Awa and Asterios fell really quickly to Pathfinders and Archers respectively and then it was just a game of me shooting at him and he regenerated and ran back at me. Eventually he ran out of skeletons and Romans sandblasted Sonya on Wannok. The rest was just cleanup as the Romans volleyed Oto and the last skeleton into oblivion. Fun game and best of luck.

~Dysole, now up to two straight victories with the Roman Archers
Old May 7th, 2015, 04:37 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Season 19 - Round 2 until May 10th

Archers OP

Old May 7th, 2015, 04:54 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Archers OP
Old May 7th, 2015, 06:17 PM

Tom_Bombadil_ is surprisingly tart

The Match between me and Tree_Powers_ is about to begin so anyone who wants to watch feel free to.

Old May 7th, 2015, 08:30 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The vegies dad (1-0) v. Smithy Winfred (1-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Roman Legionnaires x2, Azurite Warlord
* Death Chasers of Thesk x3, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Cyprien Esenwein, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider
* M-43 Resistance Fighters x3, Kira Jax
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Jarek Guy, Siiv
* Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3, Isamu
vegies dad chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Smithy Winfred chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

We will be playing 9:00 Central, Vegie's Dad has yet to choose his second half army yet.
Old May 7th, 2015, 11:24 PM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

One of the closest games I've ever played, it literally came down to a Initiative switch. Vegie's dad was killing me for most of the game, it was tough for me to get past the Orcs+Raelin+Nerak+bushes, but I got super lucky with some attacks from Jarek Guy, Kira Jax and the last man standing in the B-11 in order to level the playing field. It ended up with Kira versus 3 Deathchasers, and She was able to kite the Orcs around the battlefield for a while, and was able to pick them off.

Really close, really good game, good luck to Vegie's Dad for the rest of the tournament

Smithy Winfred
Attack rolls: 70 out of 138 (50.72%)
Defense rolls: 29 out of 83 (34.94%)
Total dice rolled: 221
Time used: 0h, 38m, 13s

vegie dad
Attack rolls: 52 out of 100 (52%)
Defense rolls: 44 out of 123 (35.77%)
Total dice rolled: 223
Time used: 0h, 31m, 19s
Old May 8th, 2015, 10:36 PM

Out of curiosity, is there a method in the match pairing, or are people with the same scores just randomly paired against each other?
Old May 8th, 2015, 10:45 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Out of curiosity, is there a method in the match pairing, or are people with the same scores just randomly paired against each other?
There's a method to the madness, and it's explained somewhere in this subforum.
Old May 8th, 2015, 11:00 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Here You Are

Here is where they are.

~Dysole, informationally
Old May 9th, 2015, 11:34 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, @jcustar07 and I were supposed to play last night (I also sent him a PM to remind him), but he didn't show (I wanted for an hour). I can still play this weekend, so please PM me man.

Edit- We finished. Azzy squared off against Marcus giving him five wounds before he died to Marc and some Romans. Tyrian then killed a Roman and was kinda trapped with two wounds and two Romans. I then won Init (which was major at this point) and attempted to move Tyrian to Kelda by disengaging, healing my wounds and then most likely ending with a full health Tyrian and a dead Marcus and a Roman. Well, they rolled two wounds on that strike. After that, Aku tried to get away from his starting position but Romans kept coming after he'd carve and slice with counterstrike or his attack. (I think he killed four in total). Me-burq-sa kept coming and I tried to minimize risk by putting some OM's on Prince al'kahora. Who then promptly died pretty much to Mezzodemons. Aku fell after that, and Elaria put up a fight, but the Mezzos annoying exoskeletons kept them fighting.
Results: 3 exoskeleton markers, 6 mezzos, 3 Romans (I think), full health Marcu (because of Kelda, not sure when that happened exactly), Zetacron, and Me-Burq-Sa

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; May 9th, 2015 at 06:33 PM.
Old May 9th, 2015, 07:09 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Paging @Lance . . ..

Last edited by Dysole; May 9th, 2015 at 07:46 PM.
Old May 10th, 2015, 07:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Kinseth and I should be playing around 8:15-8:30 eastern. Due to a series of zany events, I miiiight be able to do the voice stuff if anyone wants to hear the dulcet tones of my voice, or I might not be able to play at all. 50/50 shot.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events