Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old February 27th, 2023, 04:02 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Delta: latest updates and discussion

I agree with Ryguy's nomination. I don't necessarily agree that we should adjust delta costs based on how fun a unit is to play against, but I think the current OHS season has shown that deathreavers at 60 points a squad is still too cheap. Builds like rats x3 Q9, rats x3 Krav Kaemon or even rats x3 Krav Raelin are an autowin against too many armies to justify a cost of just 435 points. @quozl made playoffs comfortably with a 3-1 record and is likely to go further, and while @Mother Ewe only went 2-2, she would have won her round 1 game against me had my 2/6 life Marcu not rolled 1/1 shields against a 2 skull attack from one of the red wyrmlings. (Yes, that's how close this game was). I think a 5 point increase to 65 points a squad is appropriate, as it would better reflect how strong rats are as a support unit while also making the above builds just a little bit more expensive.

While I'm here I'd like to make a couple of other quick nominations as well:

Tyrian 100 --> 95 - he still seems slightly outclassed by other units that do his job better, like the Krav or even Nakitas.
Hoplitrons 40 --> 35 - 2 attacks of 4 is not breaking the meta any time soon and with J15 going up 10 points that army core is too expensive.
Granite Guardians 85 --> 80 - no-one's shown any real interest in them even at 85 points and their matchups into range are still miserable.
Eltahale 145 -->150 - Eltahale is just fundamentally very good at what she does (killing big heroes), and even in matchups where that's not relevant she still has a 4-die multi-target SA and really good survivability.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman

Last edited by Grey Waves; February 27th, 2023 at 07:54 AM.
Old February 27th, 2023, 08:20 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

(The drow still seem too expensive to me)

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 27th, 2023, 01:45 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Waves View Post
@quozl made playoffs comfortably with a 3-1 record and is likely to go further
Old February 27th, 2023, 02:26 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Sorry, dok, but this is my time!

(Good luck and let me know when you're available to play.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 27th, 2023, 03:05 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I would also like Rats at 65.
Old February 27th, 2023, 03:07 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Sorry, dok, but this is my time!

(Good luck and let me know when you're available to play.)
Hahahahah
Old February 27th, 2023, 07:47 PM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Lol I posted that before the matchups for the playoffs were announced.

If you (or anyone else) has thoughts on my other nominations I’d love to hear them.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old February 28th, 2023, 02:35 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
If you (or anyone else) has thoughts on my other nominations I’d love to hear them.
I appreciate the nominations, and we'll be sure to discuss them / take them under advisement for the June update.

Regarding potential future changes, I try to avoid posting public thoughts until after an update has been released, mainly because:
1) Our thoughts can change over the course of a 4 month period, especially based on OHS results, and my thoughts now could change before the next update drops
2) There's just too much potential time spent discussing all the potential changes, and I just don't have time to write up that much stuff on here; it's manageable for me to make posts after a release though, so I'll do my best to remember to address those 4 nominations after the June release is posted (whether or not those figures actually changed points).
Old February 28th, 2023, 11:01 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Chris, will we newest updates (June) for Scapecon? I do like to have time to make adjustments and test armies.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old February 28th, 2023, 11:07 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Chris, will we newest updates (June) for Scapecon? I do like to have time to make adjustments and test armies.
We're targeting early June for the next release, which would give ~ 2 months lead time before ScapeCon.
Old March 1st, 2023, 10:59 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
We're targeting early June for the next release, which would give ~ 2 months lead time before ScapeCon.
Thanks!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old March 1st, 2023, 11:30 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
dok did end up ending my run tonight. Also, one of my wins was without rats. (I ran Q9, Raelin, and Marcu against crypt guardians, Braxas, and the warden.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions