Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Old December 21st, 2010, 02:35 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
D&D Units and Weapons/Armor: NEW STUFF IN POSTS 1 AND 2!

As the title suggests, I will be updating this thread with various D&D units(Heroes and creatures) as well as several weapon and armor ideas I have floating around in my head. If the weapons/armor should have been in the D&D scenarios forum, I apologize, and will move the weapons/armor over there.

Heroes: Coming Soon!

Creatures:
Figure: D&D Minis Elder Iron Dragon
Oraniss
General: Not sure yet
Spoiler Alert!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....

Last edited by gorthan313; January 7th, 2011 at 09:02 PM.
Old December 21st, 2010, 02:36 PM

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: D&D Custom Units and Weapons/Armor.

The weapons/armor will not be attack/defense modifiers(i.e: Heroic Rune and Talisman of Defense), but they will basically determine what a hero's unmodified attack/defense will BE. Some weapons(1-handers) will allow shields to be used, but some will not(2-handers).
A user will be able to wield two 1-handers(Allowing him/her to attack with the second weapon, but not use its effect). As a result of wielding two weapons, the user will roll one less defense die and one less attack die on the second weapon.

The advanced version of this equipment will involve a simple 'armor proficiency' system(i.e: Tandros will be able to wear the Imperial Plate Armor, but Darrak will not). There will be no class requirements to use a certain WEAPON(i.e: Migol will be able to equip a rocket launcher if he so desires).
In a dungeon crawl, however, you will probably want your ranged character to have the ranged weapon, as he/she will probably get more use out of it. In a solo adventure(Just one hero adventuring), you can feel free to give your hero whatever weapons you want!

Well, here's what I have initially for weapons(No armor yet):

Basic Weapons(All depends on your preference):
Spoiler Alert!

Axe:
Spoiler Alert!

Mace:
Spoiler Alert!

Sword:
Spoiler Alert!

Polearm: Coming Soon!

Magical: Coming Soon!

Bows: Coming Soon!

Guns: Coming Soon!

Last edited by gorthan313; January 7th, 2011 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Added more information and more weapons....
Old December 21st, 2010, 02:40 PM

Reserved for future information.

Old December 24th, 2010, 04:06 PM

glacierking is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

You should make a ranged section too. A shortbow, longbow and crossbow. like the idea.
You should expand to weapons and creatures, so that you can basically customize a character.

Old January 7th, 2011, 09:01 PM

Updated Post #1 with my first D&D custom unit! Also updated my weapons section with more information/more weapons!

Old January 10th, 2011, 12:02 AM

Viktor, the Kyrie Russian is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: D&D Units and Weapons/Armor: NEW STUFF IN POSTS 1 AND 2!

You see this is the brilliant stuff WOTC could've came up with. These ideas are perfectly unique. I'd love to see this as a sculpt.

Kyries, Распространение наши крылья для матери Россия!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs