Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Closed Thread

Old April 2nd, 2014, 05:10 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Quick Reply to Owlman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Fact: Octopuses are considered the most intelligent of all invertebrates.
Wow, Owlman said something actually true! Such a rare occurrence, we should celebrate!

Fact: Animals evolve and there's nothing wrong with being gay. Period. Have a nice day.
Wow, LazyOrang is actually being a douche...No surprise there. Ya wanna rumble again? Be my guest.

http://www.newgeology.us/presentation32.html
I apologise, I should not have posted in this thread and I was unnecessarily rude. I was tired and irritated, but what I did was badly judged, and I apologise.

What I do take offence at, however, is the 'No surprise here' - why? Because I don't accept your imaginary God? I already know you think that everyone is evil and only following God can allow you to keep any form of morality, a viewpoint I find deeply offensive, especially since all my close family is atheist/agnostic and yet are some of the most moral people out there. Oh, and while we're throwing links around:
http://www.notsodeepthoughts.org/30-...m-Is-False.php
http://www.forbes.com/2009/02/12/evo...rry_coyne.html
http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence
http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-recent...on-is-real.php
http://www.seanmcdowell.org/index.ph...ution-is-true/
What I find so infuriating about you is your mixture of arrogance and ignorance. You believe all kinds of things without evidence because an ancient book tells you, when the evidence, moral and scientific, stands against it - and then you have the cheek to say that the evolutionists should stop taking things on faith, and instead believe in the perfectly logical sky-man, Garden of Eden and talking snake! It is your views on marriage I find most offensive - you think that only the Biblical version is acceptable, with no other reason than 'God says so'. If you could give a reason why God says so, I could respect your view - even if it were a Biblical reason, I still wouldn't agree with it, but if there were, say, an explanation of why homosexuality is a sin in the Bible other than 'God says', I could still respect your view - but there is none, and you then call the atheists illogical! Oh, and by the way, if you believe in 'Biblical marriage', then originally, polygamy was welcomed and female consent optional. Oh, and if evolution were wrong, why would pretty much every respected scientist accept it as fact?
I may have been strident in my opinions at times, but I have always been at pains to tell the other Christians that it is only their religion I do not respect, not them a a person. With you it is different - I have no respect for you as a person, for the reasons I have stated.
Aldin is right - this is not the place for this and I would like to end it here. I plan to post on the religion and marriage threads again, I just haven't had time yet and won't for a few weeks still, so a new thread would be pointless. PMs are also pointless, as I see no point in speaking to you privately. I just wanted to post this so that people could understand my perspective.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 2nd, 2014, 07:13 PM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart
Re: Quick Reply to Owlman

Honestly I don't think religion is a good thing for society either, but really dude, why are you brining this stuff up on HEROSCAPERS. If someone wants to be religous and it benefits them in anyway, then sure why not be religous, let them get on with their life. I don't appreciate you constantly trying to start arguments about religion on this site. Just drop it. This site is not the place. I think you realize that Owlman is not going to change his ways, and you are just trying to start a conflict. It is very immature. Maybe Owlman has posted things trying to force his religion down other peoples throats, but I have never seen it. However, I have seen you trying to get a reaction from him on the random facts thread!

Last edited by MrHscape; April 2nd, 2014 at 07:21 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2014, 07:56 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHscape View Post
Honestly I don't think religion is a good thing for society either, but really dude, why are you brining this stuff up on HEROSCAPERS. If someone wants to be religous and it benefits them in anyway, then sure why not be religous, let them get on with their life. I don't appreciate you constantly trying to start arguments about religion on this site. Just drop it. This site is not the place. I think you realize that Owlman is not going to change his ways, and you are just trying to start a conflict. It is very immature. Maybe Owlman has posted things trying to force his religion down other peoples throats, but I have never seen it. However, I have seen you trying to get a reaction from him on the random facts thread!

I myself am a religious person, but I see no need to bring an obviously heated and problematic topic among you two (Owlman, Lazy Orang) to this site.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old April 2nd, 2014, 09:27 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, this will just get messy.

Remember. Respect each other and be polite.

This goes for everybody equally, regardless of anything.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General