Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 25th, 2022, 01:38 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: HS2010's Custom Units - A Challenge To Myself

I like the goblins. They look like a fun little squad and I love the minis your using for them.
Old August 25th, 2022, 09:31 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
4 new units! I actually got some testing done with the Goblins and really like them.

I adore the bonding on these guys. It's tough to come up with a bonding power that is unique, thematic, and useful, and this really nails all three. I immediately had a mental image of these little guys trying to dogpile a hero, only to end up scrambling away and yelling for help haha. I love it!
Old September 25th, 2022, 05:53 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've actually started to paint my heroquest goblins to create 4 squads of these guys. Looking forward to using them.
I'll let you know what happens when we play (although that could still be a couple of weeks away).

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; September 25th, 2022 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Will set up a quick play test before the actual mega battle.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards