Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 6th, 2010, 12:42 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Tanga "deal" of the day

Tanga has the new D&D Master Set as the deal of the day for $22.99 + $6.99 shipping. You can order up to three, so that would make it $75.96, or $25.32 per set if you'd order 3. CoolStuffInc has the set for $21.99 right now, you can order as many as you want when you want, and you get free shipping over $100. So this is more of a sighting than a sale, but it is still pretty cool to see HeroScape on Tanga.

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old July 6th, 2010, 12:45 AM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Tanga "deal" of the day

Troll and Toad has it for $19. Tanga's isn't a very good deal.
Old July 6th, 2010, 12:54 AM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I see two things wrond with this box. The front is totally different, and the side is for a FotA set.
Old July 6th, 2010, 12:57 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post

I see two things wrond with this box. The front is totally different, and the side is for a FotA set.

It's a mock up box...some places use them when they dont have the pic of the actual product for a pre-order
Old July 6th, 2010, 12:58 AM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
It's a mock up box...some places use them when they dont have the pic of the actual product for a pre-order
Mmkay. Didn't know that.
Old July 6th, 2010, 01:01 AM

Panopticon knows what's in an order marker Panopticon knows what's in an order marker

That dragon's claws are molten!
Old July 6th, 2010, 09:12 AM

Briguy385 knows what's in an order marker Briguy385 knows what's in an order marker

Hi Guys,

Don't forget to figure in shipping into the price on orders less than $100. Both T&T and CSI would charge me over $13.70 in shipping. I hear some online retailers have a flat rate of $5.95.

As for Heroscape on Tanga? Being on Tanga is not normally a good sign, its usually for overstocks or closeouts. The fact that its priced closer to retail is good. It will be interesting to see how long they last before selling out.

Game on,
Brian
Old July 6th, 2010, 10:10 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

The best part of visiting the link was another link; an ad for Jones D&D Soda: http://www.myjones.com/limited/wizards

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old July 6th, 2010, 10:39 AM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
The best part of visiting the link was another link; an ad for Jones D&D Soda: http://www.myjones.com/limited/wizards
+rep for finding that. That made my morning I hope you know.
Old July 6th, 2010, 11:13 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I'd rather get these from ThinkGeek.com:
Health Energy Potion:

Mana Energy Potion
Old July 6th, 2010, 12:08 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I'd rather get these from ThinkGeek.com:
Health Energy Potion:

Mana Energy Potion
We carried those for a while at our FLGS but they were just too much and didn't sell that well. They were cool though.
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old July 6th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

They had a really nice Dominion bundle last week and a D&D bundle a couple of days ago, both of which sold out quickly and seemed like fantastic prices, so when I saw the Heroscape, I was hoping for $12 master sets or something like that.

When I saw the price, I was pretty let down.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales