Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Closed Thread

Old February 24th, 2019, 12:30 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Vehicle Optional Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Just to clarify. You cannot move the same Vehicle more than once per OM but you can move more than one Vehicle per OM?
I'd say that is correct from my read through. Bonding figures like a Mutant build with Prof. X would allow you to move more than 1 VDO a turn but not the same one more than once.
Quote:
Any sort of movement power can be used to Enter a VDO?
I would say yes, as long as at the end of the movement phase they are adjacent to the VDO whether they were moved normally, placed, etc.
Quote:
After Exiting a figure may not move. Does this include movement powers like Leaps, Throws, Teleports? Could one figure Exiting a Vehicle throw the other figure Exiting?
I'd say that depends on the wording of the throw. If it occurs instead of moving, then no. If it occurs before or instead of attacking but after moving, then yes. All of the throwing type powers I checked (Colossus, Jean Grey, & both Magnetos) have a trigger of after moving and before/instead of attacking, so I would rule that they would work.
Old February 24th, 2019, 01:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks Karat.
Can you be engaged with a VDO?
They do not give swipes but the wording is important for triggering powers.
EDIT:. Nevermind. They are considered your figure while Occupied so they do cause engagement.
Old February 24th, 2019, 01:55 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Thanks Karat.
Can you be engaged with a VDO?
They do not give swipes but the wording is important for triggering powers.
EDIT:. Nevermind. They are considered your figure while Occupied so they do cause engagement.
Ive given leaving engagement attacks on plenty of Deer while driving my Vehicle. The kill count is 7 of the things in the last 3 years. I roll skulls everytime. In short, it makes sense that they are engaged.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 24th, 2019, 03:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Page 3 of the rules PDF:

Quote:
When moving the vehicle, follow standard movement rules, with one exception:
vehicles do not make or receive leaving engagement attacks.
Batman isn't going to land a good punch on a passing car.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 24th, 2019, 09:52 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Right, they do not give or take swipes but they still cause engagement.
Old February 24th, 2019, 11:32 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ah, yes, like to block ranged attacks. I was trying to figure out how engagement would otherwise be relevant.

Yeah, that's correct.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 25th, 2019, 12:25 AM

Many powers are activated by engagement as well.
Old February 25th, 2019, 02:31 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Just had a look through the PDF. Pretty fun stuff guys. Did you ever make any other vehicles besides the sports car? Also, I can't help but to think of how fun this could be for my Gridless Heroscape Variant, and with vehicles that are bigger than cars, such as, Tanks or Gunships, etc. I might have to steal this for some star wars love.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 25th, 2019, 08:00 AM

We are working on some new possibilities.
Old February 25th, 2019, 09:10 AM

Yep. We're testing some updates to the rules now to help motivate the creation of more VDOs.

Old February 25th, 2019, 09:27 AM

You are right about bigger vehicles working nice on a grid less map TREX.
Hexes cause problems with both size and movement. One has to be tricksy to make it work.
Old September 6th, 2019, 05:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@A3n , I downloaded the files that you uploaded and there appears to only be the pdf's of the illustrated examples. Do you have the inDesign files or am I on my own here?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library