Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 4th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Elektra - Design Phase

OK, 5 is the clear winner here! I'll update.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 4th, 2010, 04:38 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
NINJA WALK
If Elektra has not attacked this round, you may add 1 to her defense number. Elektra can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.
Okay, I was trying to post this earlier, but the internet at work was wonky. I figured that if she had a defense of 5 and give her a boost of +1 until she attacks in a round, then it could help represent her stealthy ninja magic mind crap for sneaking up to her target. But once she attacked, that stealth benefit would be gone and she'd have a normal defense of 5.

Maybe the horse has left the barn on this one, but I was trying to think of a way to incorporate some of her abilities in to a defensive power, as I didn't really care for it all being in her defense number when GO had it at 6.

Ignore me if this isn't a good idea, I just couldn't suggest it sooner, when I had actually thought of it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 4th, 2010, 04:44 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think that's a great idea! I'll post it to GreyOwl too, to see what he thinks.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 4th, 2010, 07:26 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

If Greyowl likes it, I am in favor as well. However, I also think she should only get to use it if she is not engaged as well when the round begins. Makes here defense better as long as she is stealthy and lose it when she stops the stealth.
Something like:
NINJA WALK
If Elektra has not attacked this round and is not engaged with any figures, you may add 1 to her defense number. Elektra can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old October 4th, 2010, 08:40 PM

I think GreyOwl is more in favor of her being tough when engaged to represent her martial arts, than when she's not engaged. Apparently he sees her more about cracking skulls than about being stealthy.
Also, he likes the personality Vicious, so I'm going to make that change.

Old October 4th, 2010, 09:03 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Well considering he was wanting her to have a defense of 6 based on a lot of her special powers and ninja skill, I'm kind of surprised he didn't like the boost to get her to 6 until she attacks in a round. But whatever, straight up 5 is fine too.

Old October 6th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think GreyOwl is more in favor of her being tough when engaged to represent her martial arts, than when she's not engaged. Apparently he sees her more about cracking skulls than about being stealthy.
Also, he likes the personality Vicious, so I'm going to make that change.
Ooohhhhh.... Vicious is nice.
Old October 6th, 2010, 02:54 PM

OK, after conferring with Elektra, here's what we're looking at!

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = 210?

PHANTOM WALK
Elektra can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

ASSASSIN'S MARK
When attacking a non-adjacent figure, Elektra rolls 1 less attack die. If Elektra attacks a non-adjacent figure without Super Strength and inflicts at least one wound, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 20 or higher, destroy the defending figure.

NINJA RESURRECTION
At the start of each turn for a Ninja or Vigilante Unique Hero you control after Elektra has been destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 17 or higher, destroy one Ninja figure you control, remove all Wound Markers from this card and place Elektra adjacent to any Ninja you control.

That looking good? For me, she's pretty close to ready for an initial playtest.

Old October 7th, 2010, 02:34 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Should this
Quote:
NINJA RESURRECTION
At the start of each turn for a Ninja or Vigilante Unique Hero you control after Elektra has been destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 17 or higher, destroy one Ninja figure you control, remove all Wound Markers from this card and place Elektra adjacent to any Ninja you control.
read this way instead?
Quote:
NINJA RESURRECTION
At the start of each turn for a Ninja or Vigilante Unique Hero you control after Elektra has been destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 17 or higher, destroy one Ninja figure you control, remove all Wound Markers from this card and place Elektra adjacent to any Ninja or Vigilante you control.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old October 7th, 2010, 10:10 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Should she be allowed to be placed anywhere -- or just next to the figure you revealed an OM on?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old October 7th, 2010, 11:54 AM

I think with how difficult the power is to pull off, it's OK for it to have some flexibility.
Spidey - good call, I'm going to make that change.
Are people feeling this is ready for a playtest?

Old October 7th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Prickly Cactus

Yep, she's looking good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library