Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 26th, 2006, 01:25 PM

Jotun has disabled reputation
rocky terrain

I'm repainting my tiles. As I drive down the interstate I look at the color of the exposed rock and it's so many different colors. I can't decide if I want to use the slate gray or a light brown or maybe even a reddish brown. Has anyone run into this problem?
Old September 26th, 2006, 05:09 PM

theats has disabled reputation
nope, i like em as they are.

Theophilus.
Old September 26th, 2006, 08:28 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!
It's stylized, the same way that not all grassland looks the same. Now, if you wanted to do your tiles up the way Grishnak has, you could pick other colors for the flocking material, so you could have a range of stone colors.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion