Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old December 10th, 2018, 08:35 AM

Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The 'Where's That Thread?' Thread

Maybe here:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ead.php?t=5384

I think this is what you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Does anyone know where I can find a comprehensive list of existing Glyphs and Treasure Glyphs? C3G and C3V have them listed in their books, but I can't find any similar resource for official Glyphs.
Old December 10th, 2018, 09:02 AM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Maybe here:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ead.php?t=5384

I think this is what you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Does anyone know where I can find a comprehensive list of existing Glyphs and Treasure Glyphs? C3G and C3V have them listed in their books, but I can't find any similar resource for official Glyphs.
Perfect - thank you!

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old December 16th, 2018, 05:35 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun

Where's that thread that goes into detailed mathematics about the probabilities of certain rolls?

- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old December 16th, 2018, 05:43 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Sisyphus's Probability Tables?
Old December 16th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Not Citrus

It's exactly what I was thinking of, even though it's sadly not giving me the info I'm after. Thanks!

- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old December 16th, 2018, 06:11 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Probability

What is it you're looking for as far as answers?

~Dysole, with spreadsheets full of calculations
Old December 16th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Not Citrus

Re: Probability

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
What is it you're looking for as far as answers?

~Dysole, with spreadsheets full of calculations
What I just asked for here. I need the info for a strategy article.

Thanks.

- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old December 16th, 2018, 06:51 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Simple Formula

25%

The formula is actually in the probability thread but it's not immediately apparent.

(r/6)^n*(1-r/6)^(d-n)*(n!/(d!)*(n-d)!))

r = number of results you want on a single die
d = number of dice
n = number of dice with result you want

If you ever want to plug it into a spreadsheet use this formula.

(r/6)^n*(1-r/6)^(d-n)*combin(n, d)

~Dysole, mathing it up

Last edited by Dysole; December 17th, 2018 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Forgot some very important parentheses and realized I had conflated two variables. 2nd edit. Forgot a term.
Old December 26th, 2018, 03:11 PM
Not Citrus

Where was that thread that went over the History of games that lead up to Heroscape? I remember it being a fun read, but don't know how to find it.

- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old December 26th, 2018, 03:34 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Great read.

Here it is.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=17706

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old December 27th, 2018, 06:51 PM
Not Citrus

Thanks, chap.

- Suicidium Scourge
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online