Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 5th, 2016, 01:18 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
C3V and SoV Starter Army Suggestions

The C3G has C3G Thematic Starter Army Suggestions and HoSS has HoSS Starter Army Suggestions

I was hoping that you guys could do something similar here. I know that thematic armies might not work here but just some suggestions to help us folks that are new to C3V get some idea of a good place to start. Base the armies on fun, synergy, effectiveness, whatever you want.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Last edited by keglo; June 5th, 2016 at 12:57 PM.
Old June 5th, 2016, 10:29 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: C3V and SoV Starter Army Suggestions

I like to use the Cathar Spearmen with Marcus Decimus and some 10th Regiment redcoats in an all soldier build. I throw in 2 squads of roman legionaires to get the most out of my movement with marcus.
Marcus 100
Cathar Spearmen x2 150
10th Regiment x2 150
Roman Legos X2 100
500pts

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 5th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Good idea. I think of the Varks as perhaps the defining C3V faction and they're great fun to play. How about:

Manauvi: 110
Arktos: 95
Darkclaws: 120
Greyspears: 110
Swiftfangs: 80
Total: 515pts, 11 hexes.

But really pretty much any combination is fun.

I'll put some more up as inspiration strikes, and I hope many others will too.
Old June 5th, 2016, 01:27 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Here are a few more that I think are fun.

Dwarves with a C3V twist:

Ulfrid Hornwrangler: 100
Zetacron: 60
Beorn Boltcutter: 50
Axegrinders x4: 280
Total: 490pts, 20 hexes.

An all-C3V hodge-podge:

Quahon: 190
Martial La Hire: 70
Xualtiaca Fire Ants x4: 220
Total: 480pts, 19 hexes.

Snakes!

Azurite Warlord: 145
Armocs x3: 195
Venocs x4: 160
Total 500pts, 22 hexes.

Relentless:

Vulcanmech Incendiborgs: 180
Blackgaards x3: 360
Total: 540pts, 15 hexes.

Dreadguls:

Jotun: 225
Guilty: 30
Dreadguls x3: 195
Total: 450pts, 12 hexes.

Another all-C3V hodgepodge:

Grigor & Rogirg: 170
Racheim: 140
Havech Eradicators x2: 180
Total: 490pts, 10 hexes.

Someone should post a Nicky and the Thralls build. I've only played a handful of games with them and I have no idea what combination of thralls is best/most fun (and I don't have the proper figures, so I'm always confused about which is which anyway).

Edit. Oh, and I loved this one (and variations) when playtesting Seleena:

Werewolf Lord x2: 280
Van Nessing: 105
Seleena: 35
Wolves of Badru x2: 160
Total: 580pts, 14 hexes.

Last edited by ollie; June 5th, 2016 at 02:47 PM.
Old June 5th, 2016, 03:51 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Perhaps too obvious, but:

Mok: 220
Mogrimm: 120
Axegrinders x 2: 140
480 pts, 11 hexes. Add 1 more Axegrinders for 550 points, 15 hexes
Old June 6th, 2016, 07:07 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks guys! Great stuff. And please keep em commin'.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs