Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old February 14th, 2008, 04:42 PM

-le0emperor- has disabled reputation
Usually when I roll somewhere near that good I roll terribly next game.
Old February 14th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!
nice rolling wish i had that in me last battle but can u tell me why why when i typed up a battle report it didnt submit to the forums
Old February 15th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys
Well... mathematically it all comes out in the wash so you're friend has an extremely bad game coming in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -le0emperor-
Ain't it the truth?!?
One can almost sense when the pattern changes, too.
The worst is seeing those much needed skulls come up when I'm rolling my defense! "Ack, I needed those Skulls for next activation!"

This may be all in my head, but when I'm rolling for D20 abilities, I can almost sense when a hot roll will happen or not. Anyone else?
I was sure of a couple successful Sharpshooter, Soul Devour, or Mind Shackle rolls before they even happened.
Maybe I've just built myself up to believe it's going to happen every time and only remember the good times. :P

As well, units like Guilty and Isamu seem to prove amazing when they've got to match shields with whatever skulls and then pull it off the much needed shields.
Old February 16th, 2008, 04:00 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The guy moved last weekend (and left us all his HS! ), but we squeezed in a few games right before he left. His dice went cold. We figured EVENTUALLY it had to happen, but it was starting to look like it never would. He was so used to rolling great dice that he got a little ***** after rolling below average. We told him he should simply be glad he's leaving and won't have to suffer the months of whiffs he was due.
Old February 16th, 2008, 07:54 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Wow. He just gave it to you? How much did he have? You lucky *insert bad name here*.
Old February 18th, 2008, 05:08 PM
has been BANNED

darktrooper899 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Supernatural dice rolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyScaper
Huh?? I routinely roll 80% shields.

Oh.

You mean on *defense* he rolled 80% shields.

Ya, that's pretty impressive.
Yeah, I can't roll worth crap either.
Old February 24th, 2008, 03:06 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriquez
and he was using my dice on top of it!!

cheers
Rod
The dice, have mutinied!

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old February 24th, 2008, 11:35 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy
Wow. He just gave it to you? How much did he have? You lucky *insert bad name here*.
1 SotM, 1 Marvel (sold it), and probably 5-6 boosters.
Old February 24th, 2008, 02:19 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Which boosters?
Old February 24th, 2008, 05:18 PM

Ummm, Soulborgs, Archers & Kyrie, IX Roman Legion... I can't remember exactly since he's had his intermingled with mine for so long.
Old February 26th, 2008, 05:16 PM

-le0emperor- has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys
Well... mathematically it all comes out in the wash so you're friend has an extremely bad game coming in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -le0emperor-
Ain't it the truth?!?
One can almost sense when the pattern changes, too.
The worst is seeing those much needed skulls come up when I'm rolling my defense! "Ack, I needed those Skulls for next activation!"

This may be all in my head, but when I'm rolling for D20 abilities, I can almost sense when a hot roll will happen or not. Anyone else?
I was sure of a couple successful Sharpshooter, Soul Devour, or Mind Shackle rolls before they even happened.
Maybe I've just built myself up to believe it's going to happen every time and only remember the good times. :P

As well, units like Guilty and Isamu seem to prove amazing when they've got to match shields with whatever skulls and then pull it off the much needed shields.
Everyone once in a while, you can feel that your D20 is going to get the required number.

Sure normal humans might roll good one and bad another, but my brother, on a bad day will only not win initiative once or twice and if he places all his order markers on a figure he will destroy at least 1 squad. Coupled with my bad luck he usually manages to make every game close. No matter the situation.
Old February 29th, 2008, 11:52 PM

MarioWarrior1 has disabled reputation
it happens

thats all i can say.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports