Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 31st, 2010, 06:57 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Re: Western PA scapers

Hi everyone, I thought most of hte Western Pa crew had lost interest from the abysmal turnouts we had started having. I just quit hosting tournaments. If there is a big enough interest we can get something together.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old August 31st, 2010, 07:53 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius View Post
Hi everyone, I thought most of hte Western Pa crew had lost interest from the abysmal turnouts we had started having. I just quit hosting tournaments. If there is a big enough interest we can get something together.
I'll go if I'm free on the date.
Old September 3rd, 2010, 10:18 PM

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

and I also have 5 friends who might come...
Old September 4th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

is there a date that people are interested in? I can probably schedule a weekend with the local game store here, or I can see when Legions is open.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old September 7th, 2010, 08:56 PM

Quote:
is there a date that people are interested in? I can probably schedule a weekend with the local game store here, or I can see when Legions is open.
As in 1130 Perry Highway? Thats probably the best option for me, as I'm about 10 minutes from there. As for dates any non-monday/tuesday, and sunday only in the afternoon.

Edit: My five friends enjoy playing, but I can't count on them to come.
Old September 7th, 2010, 10:04 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Unfortunately with work being so busy I may not be able to get anything together until about november. I can get in touch with Legions around that time to set something up. If someone else wants to take the lead, I am more than happy to support. I have lots of sets and stuff to help make maps.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old September 8th, 2010, 05:25 PM

Eirnefrance4 said saturdays and sunday afternoons would work best. He also has some people who might be interested.
Old September 8th, 2010, 05:34 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Hey guys - with this thread showing some signs of interest again, I figured I'd link you all to Ohio's NHSD Tournament in Columbus. It'll probably be a bit of a drive for most of you (what, 3 hours? That's what it is for me, but I have to go south and west and the Pittsburgh people probably just go west), but I know that Tiberius and gamjuven were able to make it when it was in Canton and Columbus isn't that much further.

If you guys can't get your own event going, I'd really suggest making the drive to this one. It already seems like its going to be epic - 20+ confirmed players before September - we usually get around 40 - and we'll probably get more players from Dayton and such that we usually don't get.

Either way - happy NHSD!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old September 9th, 2010, 08:18 PM

I won't be able to go to the one in columbus, as my parents aren't going to drive that far just for a 'scape tourney.

Tiberius, would you still be able to come if one of us set up the tourney?
Old September 10th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

It really depends on teh weekend but I will definately try. Let me know the date and I will do my best to support it. Right now, I know that next weekend is out, as I have a convention to attend in Butler called Coscon.

Unfortunately KillerCactus, as much as I would love to come out, and that is definately in driving distance, I will have to work on that day so I wont be able to make it to that one and make it back for work.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old September 11th, 2010, 08:36 PM

I might be able to get a tourney in at at place called "Game Masters"
3439 Babcock Boulevard, Pittsburgh. It only has place for about 12-16 players at once(7 games at a time) and thats pending. I would like to know if anyone would be interested.

Yamissflash

Last edited by yamissflash; September 12th, 2010 at 04:23 PM. Reason: edit
Old September 13th, 2010, 04:43 PM

Quote:
It really depends on teh weekend but I will definately try. Let me know the date and I will do my best to support it. Right now, I know that next weekend is out, as I have a convention to attend in Butler called Coscon.
Tell me what works for you ... I will need some help, as I can only build about 2-3 medium sized maps. Plus I haven't run a tourney before.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers