Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 3rd, 2021, 04:33 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Demogorgon - Breathing

Can actually drop the Upside Down power from the map rules since the Demogorgons will never be effected due to Unstoppable Resilience, unless others could bring the map to the game and wouldn’t have Resilience. I think adding Magical Defense immunity would be interesting but not mandatory.
Old March 3rd, 2021, 04:48 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Demogorgon - Breathing

Ooh good point, I'll throw in the Magical Defense bit. Those types are used to visiting the Dark Dimension and enough weird places where they probably have something they can whip up.
I think if demodogs or any other creatures ever got added they'd have it. Mind Flayer could have a resistance in a Ruler of the Upside Down Power or something if it ever came to it.
Old March 4th, 2021, 08:51 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Demogorgon Stalker - Breathing

I think it is looking good and getting very close.

I have one remaining question (just thought of it) which is: why does the Upside Down need to be considered part of the battlefield?
There is an On Deck design that interacts with figures that are not on the same battlefield as it and I can't see why being in the Upside Down would prevent that. I think you can drop that power from the map and change the teleport power to something like this:
Quote:
THE UPSIDE DOWN
At the start of the game, place all Demogorgons you control on any empty spaces in the Upside Down instead of your start zone. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of moving normally, you may place this Demogorgon Stalker on any empty space on any battlefield in this game.
Old March 4th, 2021, 01:12 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweet, updated!
I mentioned briefly at some point that it seems like just everything degrades over there, but are there any thoughts on Undead, Androids, Constructs, or destructible objects.
I think Undead would be affected the same as living with whatever spores and ooze does. And androids and DOs would probably be broken down, but I'm not sure. I don't know how/if constructs would be affected.
Old March 8th, 2021, 03:14 PM

Hey everyone, sorry I've been less active, I've spent this weekend recovering from a minor surgery. Is there anything else that may need tweaking?
Old March 8th, 2021, 03:46 PM
Tickle Pickle

I think we are ready for checklists and we can vote for initial here. Nice work streamlining this while keeping it thematic.

Hope your surgery went well and you recover quickly.
Old March 8th, 2021, 10:01 PM

Oh, I'm fine now, don't worry about it.
Oki-doki, here they are.

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST
Spoiler Alert!

CONSISTENCY CHECKLIST (LONG FORM)
Spoiler Alert!

My main takeaways are
-What happens if a Demogorgon drags an enemy Demogorgon, is that a loop?
-Really I just gotta see how they play with Pinhead.
-Still not sure on points.
Old March 8th, 2021, 10:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, so concern of loops:

DRAGGED INTO THE NETHER
Before taking a turn with this Demogorgon Stalker, you may choose an opponent’s adjacent small or medium figure with 2 or less Life remaining. Whenever this Demogorgon Stalker moves or is moved in any way, you may place the chosen figure adjacent to this Demogorgon Stalker and it will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

I guess this is the order of operations:

1. Before your turn, you choose a target for dragging. Could be an enemy Demo.
2. Whenever you're moved in any way, you have to remember the figure you last chose and you can place them.

So, yeah, I guess you could loop back and forth between Demos that way.

A few potential fixes:

1. Make them Large
2. Just ban you from using it on figures of their species
3. Eliminate the memory mechanic and only let them drag on their turn

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 8th, 2021, 10:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've got 190 as a calculated starting cost.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 8th, 2021, 10:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

I think they work as Large thematically, they're generally bigger than humans right?
Old March 8th, 2021, 11:24 PM

They're supposed to get up to like 10 feet, so yeah that would work.
Old March 8th, 2021, 11:34 PM

Alright, I'll add Large and 190 then if that's okay.

edit: The figure is definitely not a 6 height though, if that's an issue.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library