Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 18th, 2017, 01:42 AM

Sarcinae Woo who?
Scapers in Calgary?

Are there any Heroscapers left in Calgary? ... Haven't played for a while and sort of jonesing for a game

Cry HAVOC! and let loose the SHEEP of WAR!
Old June 19th, 2017, 11:37 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Scapers in Calgary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcinae View Post
Are there any Heroscapers left in Calgary? ... Haven't played for a while and sort of jonesing for a game
Hey, I know this is a bit old, but I'll be moving to Calgary in December/January.
Old June 20th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

PK, are you coming to my event in Savage on 7/1 first? Sorry for the thread detour.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 20th, 2017, 03:12 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Definitely can! I will try and see if I can work it out with my family and such!
Old August 17th, 2018, 02:37 AM

gotenks is surprisingly tart

Awesome to here there are Heroscapers in Calgary. I'm a new Heroscaper & AotP player in Calgary! I'm salvaging what every game material I can find and i'm looking to trade or buy any herscape and AotP figures to help add to the game experience!
Old September 25th, 2019, 05:43 PM

Gonna bump this thread - sorry for the necro, but I'm itching to play.
Old September 25th, 2019, 07:35 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You’re in Canada now???

= =
Old September 25th, 2019, 07:56 PM

As of two weeks ago, yes.
Old September 25th, 2019, 08:03 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ah. Bundle up.

= =
Old September 25th, 2019, 08:20 PM

It is alllllllready chilly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers