Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 8th, 2015, 08:36 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HoSS Online - Season 2: Bring Two: Kill 'Em All

Round 1 Match-ups: Games will be on Blackroot
First player in match-up won the dice-off.

MegaSilver has received a bye for this round.
-Lando + Lobot + Bespin Guards x3 + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV) + R2-D2
-Darth Vader (I) + Boba Fett + Probe Droids x4

HS Online App

kevindola vs. heroscaper2010
-Yoda + FX-7 Medical Droid x2 + John Varan + 8th Infantry Pathfinders x5 + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV)
-Obi-Wan Kenobi + Zuckuss + 4-LOM + Greedo + Beorn Boltcutter + Axegrinders of the Burning Forge x1 + C-3P0
-Darth Vader (II) + Bramcephys + Me-Burq-Sa
-Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV) + Chewbacca + Beorn Boltcutter + IG-88B + 4-LOM
Spoiler Alert!

Dysole vs. William099
-Boba Fett + 4-LOM + the Varja + Marro Warriors + C-3PO
-Bespin Guards x3 + Lobot + Agent Skahen + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV) + Marcu Esenwein
-Stormtroopers x3 + Boba Fett + Imperial Officer x1 + C-3PO
-IG-88 + 4-LOM + Rebel Troopers x4 + R2-D2
Spoiler Alert!

mtl1998 vs. weebaer
-Cloud Car Pilots + Lando Calrissian + Lobot + Isamu + Cyprien Esenwein + Sonya Esenwein
-R2-D2 + C-3PO + Roman Legionnaires x3 + Azurite Warlord + Me-Burq-Sa + Mogrimm Forgehammer
-Han Solo + Chewbacca + Ana Karithon + R2-D2 + Marro Warriors + C-3P0 + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior
-Jawas x2 + IG-88B + Zetacron + Taelord the Kyrie Warrior + Beorn Boltcutter
Spoiler Alert!

Arch-vile vs. Koolster25
-Luke Skywalker, Padawan + Obi-Wan Kenobi + Darth Vader (I) + Greedo
-Bossk + A-Zulman + Tusken Raiders x4 + C-3PO
-Darth Vader (I) + Stormtroopers x2 + E-Web Trooper x1 + R2-D2
-Major Derlin + Atgar Cannons x2 + Rebel Heavy Gunners x3 + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV) + FX-7 Medical Droid x1
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Sheep; June 22nd, 2015 at 03:08 PM.
Old June 8th, 2015, 08:37 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

@MegaSilver , did you want Vader I or II?
-If I, you have 20pts left.
-If II, you have 10pts left.

Just post here what you want.
Old June 8th, 2015, 09:31 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

What will the glyphs be?

@heroscaper2010 Also, I may be doing something wrong (this is my second online game ever and the first one I created) but it says I don't have permission.
I opened the HS Online app and copy and pasted the game name and gdoc string where it asked. Am I doing something wrong?

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; June 8th, 2015 at 10:02 PM.
Old June 8th, 2015, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
What will the glyphs be?

@heroscaper2010 Also, I may be doing something wrong (this is my second online game ever and the first one I created) but it says I don't have permission.
I opened the HS Online app and copy and pasted the game name and gdoc string where it asked. Am I doing something wrong?
Nope that's my fault. I'm going to bed for tonight, but I'll fix that first thing in the morning (I'm guessing no one's playing their game tonight?).

Glyphs will be a d20 roll:

1-4 = Wound
5-8 = Move +2
9-12 = Defense +1
13-16 = Attack +1
17-20 = Initiative +8

That goes for all maps.
Old June 8th, 2015, 11:28 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Glyphter

So... Is that happening before armies are picked? Astrid and Gerda are significantly stronger than Dagmar.

~Dysole, thinking it's better to set up glyphs first
Old June 8th, 2015, 11:37 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
@MegaSilver , did you want Vader I or II?
-If I, you have 20pts left.
-If II, you have 10pts left.

Just post here what you want.
Oops. Sorry. It was the first one. And I'll just eat the points.
Old June 8th, 2015, 11:42 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
What will the glyphs be?

Looks like @heroscaper2010 didn't grant access to the docs. He needs to hit the "Share" button up top so that anyone can access the link.

Like @Dysole said, I think glyphs should just be assigned to maps.

Also, bummer that I get first round bye.
Old June 9th, 2015, 12:27 PM

The maps should be shared with everyone.

As far as glyphs, I've always played with random glyphs in-game, but I trust you guys. However, I don't know what glyphs are good for Blackeoot so I'd have to ask you guys for suggestions.

Haven't we used Treasure glyphs at some point?
Old June 9th, 2015, 03:35 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Deadline on Arrival

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
The maps should be shared with everyone.

As far as glyphs, I've always played with random glyphs in-game, but I trust you guys. However, I don't know what glyphs are good for Blackeoot so I'd have to ask you guys for suggestions.

Haven't we used Treasure glyphs at some point?
You can use TGs if you want. In general, the rule with glyphs is this. You want to shy away from tournament glyphs that can heavily swing a game

Sturla
Ivor
Nilrend
Astrid
Jalgard

Glyphs that are usually pretty safe to use in order of approximate power.

Valda
Holdir (if C3V glyphs are allowed)
Ulanvia
Wannok
Kelda
Lodin
Dagmar

With treasure glyphs most of the temporary ones are fine (although healing potion can be a bit swingy). For permanent I'd probably stick to things like Heroic Rune and Giant Hunter Stone (Lava Resistance if C3V).

Also, how long do we have to complete this game?

~Dysole, informationally
Old June 9th, 2015, 03:43 PM

Use this glyph pool then:

1-4 = Wound
5-8 = Move +2
9-12 = Defense +1
13-16 = Unique Attack +1
17-20 = Initiative +8

Not decided pre-game. When a figure lands on the glyph, roll the d20. A glyph can't be used more than once.
Old June 9th, 2015, 04:06 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just a heads up during the week of round 2 I'm going to be camping with my family from the 14th to the 18th.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 9th, 2015, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Just a heads up during the week of round 2 I'm going to be camping with my family from the 14th to the 18th.
Would you want to take the Round 2 bye?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events