Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old March 12th, 2015, 12:28 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!
Arena of the Planeswalkers: Classic Scape

I thought I would take a crack at designing some units for as of yet unreleased Magic the Gathering: Arena of the Planeswalkers strategy board game. My goal is to eventually get the minis and paint them, so I gave them some classic Heroscape themed cards. These are not final ideas, as the themes may change when I have minis in hand and painted.

WHITE

Unpianted Humanoids- Desert Marauders: I plan on making special rules for the new types of terrain present in Arena. These guys look like they could be a close bet for Persian Fighters, off hand. They've seen enough sand to know their way around it.
Unpainted RinoMen- Whitehorn Raiders: They dwell in the grassy plains and savannas of Arctorus. A bit behind technologically, the Nashorn are a kindhearted people. Any problem can be solved by hitting it harder.
Gideon- Sir Merryl: A fierce warrior from Toril, he stands for truth, justice, and the total destruction of all evil. His whip of light spells doom for the black hearted.
Spoiler Alert!

BLUE

Unpianted 4 Armed Lizards- Bloodstalkers: A terrifying alien race, the Xenoforms are known to use living hosts to incubate their children, the eggs hidden in their blood. Those that are lucky fall to the Xenoforms rapid attacks first. Think Aliens.
Jace & Unpainted Mages- Clerics of Emteegi: I thought that the cowled spellcasters could work together as a group. Field medics that draw their power from water. The name is an homage to the original game MTG.
Spoiler Alert!

BLACK

Unpainted Black Skeletons- Crypt Knights: The dreaded Army of Sudema makes it's way onto Valhalla. They don't seem like much of a threat, but their axes have a dark magic that can wither their foes away, even after the Crypt Knights have been beaten. Inspired by Minecraft Wither Skeletons.
Unpainted Bloated Corpses- Uhglyz: The results of a Nuclear accident, the mere presence of these ooze ridden monstrosities makes even the bravest of warriors weaken. Name is due to me being unable to find a use for the figures, the theme came off of that.
Lilliana- Gwenwyn Morindan: The first necromancer of Feylund, she never attained her goal of eternal life, that honor would go to her student Cyprien Esenwien. Now serving under him she raises the dead to feed his endless armies. She has become known to some as the Shaman of Morindan.
Spoiler Alert!

GREEN

Unpainted TreeMen- Earth Golem: A golem wrought from nature itself, this lumbering brute regrows over any wound inflicted upon in, it's strides are said to shake the earth.
Unpainted Rangers- Merry Band: While I do not know what secrets the C3V have in store for their Merrimen, I would try to have these guys in their faction, so they may be redesigned.
Nyssa- Crona: A beastmaster of Feylund she is one with nature. Her totem and spirit animal are one with her, and she can command them, in turn. Inspired by a design of Scytale's, I hope to eventually make a squad of crows that works with Crona.
Spoiler Alert!

RED

Unpainted Pheonixes- Pheonixes of the Nine: A small band of fiery compatriots to assist our favorite group of elven heroes. They give the elves magical sentry guns, essentially. They only make order marker management more difficult though.
Firecats- Emberlions: A pack of lava composed felines that stalk the Volcarren Wastelands.
Chandra- Ustriana: A woman from the not so distant future of Feylund, she fell prey to a werewolf lord at a young age and has since practiced the art of alchemy among the dwarves. She aims to find a cure, distrusting the magic that can be used to reanimate the dead.
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 12th, 2015, 11:56 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Arena of the Planeswalkers: Classic Scape

Looks pretty cool, I seen this advertised a little while back, any word on how much it will cost when released.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 13th, 2015, 12:18 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Looks pretty cool, I seen this advertised a little while back, any word on how much it will cost when released.
I believe I read in this post that it will be $30, which is not bad at all.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old March 13th, 2015, 12:35 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I'd do it at 30 bucks. Its a lot of minis for that price, even if you did just convert em to scape pieces.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards