Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old May 11th, 2008, 09:10 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Dock Me

I'm sort of curious. Is there a limit to how far into the negatives a person's rep points can go? I don't just want an answer. I want to be the least-respected, non-banned member here.

Let the docking begin!

EDIT: At the time of posting this, I have 8 rep points.

Last edited by K/H_Addict; May 11th, 2008 at 09:11 PM. Reason: 8 rep points at 9:11pm EST/5.11.08
Old May 11th, 2008, 09:18 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Dock Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict View Post
I'm sort of curious. Is there a limit to how far into the negatives a person's rep points can go? I don't just want an answer. I want to be the least-respected, non-banned member here.

Let the docking begin!

EDIT: At the time of posting this, I have 8 rep points.
Ok now I am torn....Do I neg rep him so he can find out or do I pos rep him so he gets further away from his "goal"
Old May 11th, 2008, 09:23 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker

Positive Rep!!!

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old May 11th, 2008, 09:24 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thats interesting. I've always heard 'Don't ask for Rep or you'll be de-repped' but never 'Don't ask for Negative Rep, or you'll get Pos Rep.' Reverse psychology. Nice.
Old May 11th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Why don't we do a different test? Let's all ignore him and see if we can make him the most ignored member.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 11th, 2008, 09:25 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord View Post
Positive Rep!!!
But what if this is all a clever rouse so we pos rep him ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Why don't we do a different test? Let's all ignore him and see if we can make him the most ignored member.

Last edited by bunjee; May 14th, 2008 at 01:53 AM.
Old May 11th, 2008, 09:25 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Reverse psychology!
Old May 11th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Could we ban him many times making him the most banned member (with jcb being right behind him)?

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 11th, 2008, 09:27 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post

You sir, are a genius. That way, I can say whatever the hell I want, and suffer no reprimanding!
Old May 11th, 2008, 09:28 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Could we ban him many times making him the most banned member (with jcb being right behind him)?

Jim

No, one ban will suffice, thanks.
Old May 11th, 2008, 09:29 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

someone should follow him around without ignoring him and copying everything he says into a PM to an admin, so they can see what he's saying and ban him, because no one can see his posts except for that one person. Genius, right? Thats like my idea of how to beat Q9: roll 4 or more skulls than he rolls shields.
Old May 11th, 2008, 09:32 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
someone should follow him around without ignoring him and copying everything he says into a PM to an admin, so they can see what he's saying and ban him, because no one can see his posts except for that one person. Genius, right? Thats like my idea of how to beat Q9: roll 4 or more skulls than he rolls shields.
Why do you want him banned? What did he ever do to you? It's not like he nominated you for a title that you really hated that he would be willing to pay admin to give back to you or anything.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General