Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 19th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Psychic Projection (Uncommon) - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Could you deal with potential turtling by essentially rolling twice for each figure if you have no one on the primary plane (and it hits everything that isn't a manifestation)? So like without a tether, things get volatile, so easier time getting back, but may die fast.
Ehh, doesn't sound worth the added complexity to me. I like what I have in the Astral Plane thread and am ready to test it.
I believe as is Fate can teleport Doctor Strange II there and just start killing everything and be untouchable. Throw in Freddy Kreuger for some real fun killing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library