Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old December 4th, 2015, 07:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Wow! I certainly hope your joking. Otherwise, that's pretty rude. That being said, I respect your devotion to your team and I'll just agree to disagree with your opinion here.
Half-joking, half seriously believing you don't actually have the ability to see based on some things your eyes believe.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 4th, 2015, 11:27 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I finally went to look at the highlight. Looks like he touched the face mask but didn't manipulate it or anything. I don't think Rodgers was flopping but the way he turned when he went down was consistent with a face mask tackle, even though it wasn't. That's what drew the flag, I suspect. He was being twisted as he went down and the ref, having seen the slight contact with the face mask, threw the flag. IIRC, that sort of slight contact is no longer a penalty. It used to be a 5-yarder.

So yeah, the Lions got the wrong end of that call. Oh, well. It shouldn't be in the hands of the refs, of course; you always want to put a game away so it's not up to them. But it sucks when that happens.

Sorry, Lions fans!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 4th, 2015, 11:44 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I've seen the phantom facemask called before against a Bear's cornerback this year and it was costly for them, giving the other team (forgot which one, but early in the year) a significant gain from the penalty. On the replay it was clearly not a facemask, but it is what it is.

I'm sure the timing of this bad call against the Lions is the only reason it's being made such a big deal. The same exact thing could have happened in the first half and the Packers not scored from that drive and nothing would have been made of it.

The Lions blew a big lead and totally misplayed that last play of the game. Can't blame the refs when the Lions had such a big lead but couldn't expand on it or at least add more than 6 points in the second half. Can't blame the refs for them having defenders defending the sidelines during that last play, flushed Rodgers to the right instead of left and let a bunch of Packers get in better position for the jump ball/reception in the endzone.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 4th, 2015, 11:48 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh, of course. I swam in the tears of Cowboys fans, after the Dez Bryant catch at the end of the game last year was ruled incomplete. And that was the right call! But the timing of it meant that the fans of the most well-rounded, talented team in the postseason cried and cried until they had no more tears and my swimming pool was filled.

Ah, good times.

You just don't want to leave the game in the hands of the refs. Talking about bad calls is part of the game, but the bad calls don't, alone, decide the game.

= =
Old December 5th, 2015, 06:11 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Also, according to NFL network tonight, that play was unreviewable. Not sure if it's the facemask in general, the end of game part, because it was the quarterback, or some kind of combination, but I really found that comment interesting.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old December 5th, 2015, 09:09 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

It's because it was a face mask. It's not in the class of reviewable flags.

= =
Old December 5th, 2015, 09:33 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

We had to one up the Browns.
No one takes our crown. Worst franchise in Super Bowl era.
It is almost magical, not a curse though. More like an everlasting stink.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 7th, 2015, 09:19 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Couple more episodes of Jessica Jones. I think I just finished 9, but it might have been 8. It's an impressive, even amazing show, but I have a hard time watching it. Lots of intense nastiness. Very little light shining through the cracks.

~Aldin, Debbie Downerishly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 7th, 2015, 09:29 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

I'm really enjoying it, but you're right. It's not darker than Daredevil, but it is more intense. If Daredevil was a dark action show, Jessica Jones is a dark suspense show. With some action mixed in.

I think it's fantastic. I'm disappointed it hasn't been renewed yet, but hopefully they'll find a way to get it done.

= =
Old December 7th, 2015, 09:55 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I really enjoyed JJ. Dark, creepy and intense.

Not as much fighting as DD, but it goes in spurts and some neat fighting toward the end.

I like that the fighting is different than DD. Nice to see some characters with lower end super strength going at it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; December 7th, 2015 at 10:43 AM.
Old December 7th, 2015, 10:02 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Up through episode 8 of Jessica Jones. Forget superhero, this is a straight up great psychological drama.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old December 8th, 2015, 01:49 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Well, I finally finished Jessica Jones. It delivered the whole way through. A home run for Netflix.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV