Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old May 7th, 2010, 07:52 PM

ellak96 knows what's in an order marker ellak96 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Pokemon

does anyone have a espeon or umbreon?
those are the last two eveelutions i need.
will trad most anything from pearl, cause thats the only game i have.
Old May 8th, 2010, 04:04 PM

Vilsara is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellak96 View Post
does anyone have a espeon or umbreon?
those are the last two eveelutions i need.
will trad most anything from pearl, cause thats the only game i have.
If you earn your friendship with an Eevee and then level it up, it'll evolve into Espeon or Umbreon (depending on the time of day). As long as you can breed Eevees- and I assume you can given that you have all the other forms- then you won't need to trade to get one.

Funny, I haven't actually posted in the main forum for a while. Shame; I really need to get back into 'Scape.
Old May 8th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

I have an Umbreon. If you get me a Glacieon or Leafieon I'll trade.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old May 9th, 2010, 02:48 PM
The New York Yankees are the greatest baseball team ever!

Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby!

I heard there was a device you could buy for the DS which attaches to your computer and creates a WiFi hotspot. Is that true? Because it kind of sucks having a DS, and not being able to get it online...and yes I know about switching the security settings on the router, but when I tried it my entire network went down and was almost impossible to restart it again...

The cake is a lie.

-Insert Witty Signature Here-
Old May 9th, 2010, 03:47 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mombo101 View Post
I heard there was a device you could buy for the DS which attaches to your computer and creates a WiFi hotspot. Is that true? Because it kind of sucks having a DS, and not being able to get it online...and yes I know about switching the security settings on the router, but when I tried it my entire network went down and was almost impossible to restart it again...
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...652&affid=9797
Old May 9th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Quote:
FYI Mombo, these don't work with Vista.

Edit: Nintendo says it works, the reviews however say it doesn't . . . .

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Last edited by Xn F M; May 9th, 2010 at 04:55 PM.
Old May 9th, 2010, 05:28 PM
The New York Yankees are the greatest baseball team ever!

Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Quote:
FYI Mombo, these don't work with Vista.

Edit: Nintendo says it works, the reviews however say it doesn't . . . .
Cool, thanks guys. Unfortunately....I run a Mac XD. But, I could partition my hard drive...it's something I probably should do anyways

The cake is a lie.

-Insert Witty Signature Here-
Old May 9th, 2010, 06:08 PM

ellak96 knows what's in an order marker ellak96 knows what's in an order marker

Deal. Leafeon is yours. anyone have a celebi? , my bro really wants one.
Old May 9th, 2010, 06:54 PM

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Code sent. If you want to,we can trade now. I just need to add you to pal pad.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old May 9th, 2010, 07:09 PM

Yes they do work with Vista. I have one. You just have to update the version online.

Old May 9th, 2010, 09:11 PM

White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
So what is everyone using to take on the Battle Frontier? I'm using Espeon, Ampharos, and Guarados. They actually wok pretty well together. Espeon has great stats and can protect the others. Guarados can use rain dance. Making it's aqua tail devastating and garunteeing the accuracy of thunder from Ampharos.
I thought I might point out here, Waterfall > Aqua Tail. Same power, but better accuracy and PP if I'm not mistaken.

It's great that they wok together though. Nothing like making Chinese food as a team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
No matter your feelings towards D&D, it has divided us.
Something tells me that the cancellation, though tragic, may indeed mend that divide...
Old May 9th, 2010, 09:14 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Noise View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
So what is everyone using to take on the Battle Frontier? I'm using Espeon, Ampharos, and Guarados. They actually wok pretty well together. Espeon has great stats and can protect the others. Guarados can use rain dance. Making it's aqua tail devastating and garunteeing the accuracy of thunder from Ampharos.
I thought I might point out here, Waterfall > Aqua Tail. Same power, but better accuracy and PP if I'm not mistaken.

It's great that they wok together though. Nothing like making Chinese food as a team.
Actually, I think that Aqua tail has 90 power, while Waterfall has 80 power. Aqua tail also has less accuracy (like you said). Waterfall can also make the opponent flinch.

I like Waterfall more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games