Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 29th, 2020, 07:50 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
R.I.P. Chadwick Boseman

The actor who portrayed King T'challa, the Black Panther in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, has died from cancer at only 43. Although also known for other roles, he said that one was "the honor of his career."

Even in a year with so many deaths due to the Pandemic, this loss is both unusual and sad for us fans. And of course, its particularly relevant now to honor a Black American whose work we admired, for all too short a time.

Boseman had been ill for a long period, but never discussed his disease publicly. He used drugs to hold off his condition. Watching his movies again will have an extra tinge of sadness with them now. The dignity with which he faced his fate is unusual in this day of internet gossip and self promotion.

All hail the king!
Old September 3rd, 2020, 10:07 AM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!
Re: R.I.P. Chadwick Boseman

#WakandaForever

For those who haven't seen it yet, his 2018 commencement speech at Howard is inspiring. There is so much more I could say, but I haven't the words.

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General