Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 15th, 2017, 08:53 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Smurf along with me: la la la-la la la!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
DECK 5 - Miscellaneous: Woo, Sam Brown. 2 destructible objects (castle fortress door, Marvel breakable wall). 3 * 12 extras of uncommon units. 40 of 54 cards used, 14 cards unallocated.

DECK 6 - Glyphs: 39 glyphs, 2 artifacts. 41 of 54 cards used, 13 unallocated
Might I suggest;
Deck 5; 39 glyphs, Woo, 2 destructible objects with one extra of common units for 54 of 54.

Deck 6; 39 glyphs, Sam, 2 artifacts with one extra of common units for 54 of 54.

I know I have multiple copies of all the glyphs and use duplicates in games (although I'm not sure if it's worth printing them twice) and that would provide three sets of common cards for the figures (2 in these decks plus the one from the original).

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; March 15th, 2017 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Thinking out loud - which generally means noise without thought.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations