Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 13th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Foot Clan Ninja

In the OP?

Not seeing them.
Old November 13th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

They look good to me.
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I believe the SP and cards both have the Out of the Shadows wording that people are happy with, except it looks like the cards picked up an extra 'd' and turned 'an' into 'and' in the first sentence.
Old November 13th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I see them now.

Nice work japes! Very shadow-y.
Old November 14th, 2017, 10:13 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I believe the SP and cards both have the Out of the Shadows wording that people are happy with, except it looks like the cards picked up an extra 'd' and turned 'an' into 'and' in the first sentence.
Not sure where I copied that from then but it's fixed.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Belatedly realizing that we never put the wording for the whole card under a microscope here. Guess that's not Viegon's job anymore.

Quote:
OUT OF THE SHADOWS
Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with the Foot Clan Ninja, one at a time roll a twenty sided die you may roll the 20-sided die once for each Foot Clan Ninja figure no longer in play. On a If you roll of 9 or higher, return that figure Foot Clan Ninja into play by placing it on an empty shadow tile or within 3 spaces of another Foot Clan Ninja figure you control. You may not return more figures into play with this special power than the number of enemy figures on the battlefield. Figures placed with this special power may not be placed adjacent to an opponent's figure.

NINJITSU
A Foot Clan Ninja can attack with his normal attack at any point before, during, or after his normal move as long as he is on a space where he could end his movement. A Foot Clan Ninja can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.
Pastability:

Quote:
OUT OF THE SHADOWS
Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with the Foot Clan Ninja, you may roll the 20-sided die once for each Foot Clan Ninja no longer in play. If you roll 9 or higher, return that Foot Clan Ninja into play by placing it on an empty shadow tile or within 3 spaces of another Foot Clan Ninja you control. You may not return more figures into play with this special power than the number of enemy figures on the battlefield. Figures placed with this special power may not be placed adjacent to an opponent's figure.

NINJITSU
A Foot Clan Ninja can attack with his normal attack at any point before, during, or after his normal move as long as he is on a space where he could end his movement. A Foot Clan Ninja can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Belatedly realizing that we never put the wording for the whole card under a microscope here. Guess that's not Viegon's job anymore.

Quote:
OUT OF THE SHADOWS
Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with the Foot Clan Ninja, one at a time roll a twenty sided die you may roll the 20-sided die once for each Foot Clan Ninja figure no longer in play. On a If you roll of 9 or higher, return that figure Foot Clan Ninja into play by placing it on an empty shadow tile or within 3 spaces of another Foot Clan Ninja figure you control. You may not return more figures into play with this special power than the number of enemy figures on the battlefield. Figures placed with this special power may not be placed adjacent to an opponent's figure.

NINJITSU
Pastability:

Quote:
OUT OF THE SHADOWS
Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with the Foot Clan Ninja, you may roll the 20-sided die once for each Foot Clan Ninja no longer in play. If you roll 9 or higher, return that Foot Clan Ninja into play by placing it on an empty shadow tile or within 3 spaces of another Foot Clan Ninja you control. You may not return more figures into play with this special power than the number of enemy figures on the battlefield. Figures placed with this special power may not be placed adjacent to an opponent's figure.

NINJITSU
Isn't Ninjitsu a reused power?

EDIT: Cards updated

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:46 PM
Symbiotic

Not that I know of. Maybe it's a Classic thing, but we've tweaked Classic powers before. I just threw in the "normal" to be more like Combat Dexterity (which is a very similar power).
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:52 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Not that I know of. Maybe it's a Classic thing, but we've tweaked Classic powers before. I just threw in the "normal" to be more like Combat Dexterity (which is a very similar power).
I might have just been thinking about Yukio's JUJUTSU power. Still seems like we would have used Ninjitsu before.

Old November 14th, 2017, 11:56 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah, it's a little surprising that the power name was up for grabs.
Old November 15th, 2017, 07:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

SP is updated. I'll try to write up a Bio tomorrow and propose after that if nothing else comes up before then.
Old November 16th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Symbiotic

Qualizium's playtest and the mini pics should be linked in the OP.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library