Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Closed Thread

Old August 11th, 2014, 01:51 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Aug-2014 HSers Upgrade thread

I noticed that. When I tried to rep someone from my phone, the rep window popped up, but then it was dwarfed by all the auto-fill options. When I tried to type in a message blindly, it looked to me like each word was replacing the last (each first letter was auto capitalized), and then I could not find a way to actually "commit" the rep message. Android, Firefox.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 11th, 2014, 01:51 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I believe there is a bug with the 'preview message' button for PMs if you've been writing long enough that you need to log back in. Once I hit the preview button, it gives me the log in screen. I log in and it comes back to the PM screen, but it erases the PM and says to please fill out the subject/recepient fields (which were previously filled out).
I can fix it by using the back button to get back to the PM, and then hitting preview again. It recognizes me as being logged in since I already did it.
Just so you know, there is a slight bug there.
~TGRF.
Old August 11th, 2014, 03:28 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Almost the same for me. I can give rep, but I can't leave a comment with it, the pop-up is hidden again when I tap on the text zone to add a comment.
Well I haven't actually tried giving out the rep cause I couldn't leave a comment -- so this ^ is probably more of what is happening with me.

~JS
Old August 11th, 2014, 03:44 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Don't take my lack of updating this thread/addressing remaining issues over the weekend mean I'm not appreciating all of these problem reports and requests. I just was fully booked the last couple of days. Please keep the reports coming--they're so helpful!

Assuming I'm not too sleepy tonight (I must be getting old!), I've got time and there will be some updates tonight.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old August 11th, 2014, 05:16 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I found that tapping the screen while trying to give rep, unless I was very careful about zooming in or out & hitting just the right spot in the text box, canceled the boon. Or dock, in @Cap's case.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; August 11th, 2014 at 05:18 PM. Reason: this post is also an experiment. let's see what happens... cap, did you get a notification?
Old August 11th, 2014, 05:23 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

No notification for Caps... sorry @Dad Scaper. A false mention is not a true mention for this forum ahah. :P

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old August 11th, 2014, 05:27 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Nope. No notification. My username is all-lowercase and must be typed out completely. In an ideal world (one where I was thinking when I made my username), my username would be just "caps" instead of "capsocrates." The latter is what I use *only* when "caps" is not available. It was available when I signed up for heroscapers. *facepalm*

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 11th, 2014, 05:35 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Bah. I had noticed elsewhere that the vbulletin code for a notification appeared to be a simple link to the public profile. I was wondering if, by forcing that link into my text, I could hotwire the notification system. Apparently not.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 11th, 2014, 06:13 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Bah. I had noticed elsewhere that the vbulletin code for a notification appeared to be a simple link to the public profile. I was wondering if, by forcing that link into my text, I could hotwire the notification system. Apparently not.
I wondered this too but didn't have the time to test it.

Thanks D_S for being the guinea pig!
Old August 11th, 2014, 09:31 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Can't do @spidey 'tillDie, just comes out as plain ol' Spidey.

~JS

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; August 11th, 2014 at 09:37 PM. Reason: I mean, I could manually adjust the link, but what fun would that be? ;)
Old August 11th, 2014, 09:31 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The button on each post that links directly to that post no longer works. You know, the tiny icon in the upper left corner. The one you click to get the link for a specific post.
~TGRF.
EDIT: Looks like I can get it by clicking on the post count, but it erases all other posts in the thread. That's not what I want.
Old August 11th, 2014, 09:37 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
The button on each post that links directly to that post no longer works. You know, the tiny icon in the upper left corner. The one you click to get the link for a specific post.
~TGRF.
EDIT: Looks like I can get it by clicking on the post count, but it erases all other posts in the thread. That's not what I want.
Click the post count, then click the link right above the post count to get to that thread again. That should do the same thing.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online