Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old December 6th, 2013, 07:31 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexmax2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Venoc Warlord
Venoc Vipers x7
Major Q10

Deathwalker 8000 (I know Its a stretch)
Raelin
Warriors of Ashra x5

Death walker blows vipers to pieces with rapid fire ( i finally get to use a C+ guy in an army!) If that fails Ashra can clean up everything
Tagawa Samuraļs Archers x5
Hatamoto Taro
Guilty Mc Creech
Isamu

range? check
high defense to resist to DW8000? check
Hatamoto for hipster gauge? check

Old December 6th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Gurei Oni (100)
Torin 120 (120)
Nakita Agents (120)
Krav Maga Agents (100)
Red Wyrmlings x2 (60)

This army is just a anti range army monster, all the units cluster together and everyone protects each other. The Nakita protect the Krav and Cyclopes, and the Cyclopes protect the agents. If anyone tries to attack the Krav (who will be dishing out most of the damage) they will get ripped apart by the evil eye defense, that is if they can break the smoke. The wyrmlings pick off the remaining commons.
Old December 6th, 2013, 10:29 AM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Torin's evil eye only benefits Utgar figures so none of your army gets the bonus, but I still think it would win.

My counter:

Raelin
8x Black Wyrmling
Q 9

Black wyrmlings take out the krav and Nakitas and possibly the red wyrmlings as well. Q9 backed by Raelin should be able to kill your two cyclop's with his special when he finds a good perch and the most you can attack him with (without height) is 4 attack because he is large.
Old December 6th, 2013, 07:00 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Grok Riders x2 260
Ne-Gok-Sa 350
Theracus 390
Iron Golem 490
Otonashi 500/18 spaces

Most of my army is large, negating the usefulness of the black wyrmlings. The Iron Golem leads, cutting down any wyrmlings in his way and attacking Q9, or Raelin if he can reach her. Once the Iron Golem goes down goes down, Theracus flies Ne-Gok-Sa next to Q9. The groks follow, cutting down any wyrmlings that get in the way. As long as Ne-Gok-Sa doesn't go down too quickly, (which he shouldn't), the Groks should be able to take out the Major with three attacks of 5 a turn. Otonashi might be able to kill a wyrmling, but I'm not counting on it.

Is it a longshot? Oh, sure. But think I could make it work.
Old December 6th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Grok Riders x2 260
Ne-Gok-Sa 350
Theracus 390
Iron Golem 490
Otonashi 500/18 spaces

Most of my army is large, negating the usefulness of the black wyrmlings. The Iron Golem leads, cutting down any wyrmlings in his way and attacking Q9, or Raelin if he can reach her. Once the Iron Golem goes down goes down, Theracus flies Ne-Gok-Sa next to Q9. The groks follow, cutting down any wyrmlings that get in the way. As long as Ne-Gok-Sa doesn't go down too quickly, (which he shouldn't), the Groks should be able to take out the Major with three attacks of 5 a turn. Otonashi might be able to kill a wyrmling, but I'm not counting on it.

Is it a longshot? Oh, sure. But think I could make it work.
Not a longshot at all. Iron Golem is one of the best Q9 counters in the game.
Old December 6th, 2013, 08:58 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Not the best though because Q 9's normal attack with height can hurt him and also stay out of range for a while.
Old December 6th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
Not the best though because Q 9's normal attack with height can hurt him and also stay out of range for a while.
Oh yes, at a tourney Q9 was literally has his back against the edge of the map and used his normal attack to gun down two Iron Golems. He barely won against them.
Old December 6th, 2013, 11:16 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Grok Riders x2 260
Ne-Gok-Sa 350
Theracus 390
Iron Golem 490
Otonashi 500/18 spaces
Axegrinders x5 350
Black Wyrmlings x5 500 / 25 (sit a dwarf)

All of your large figures are gonna hate a swarm of dwarves (which will be moving 6 spaces each turn due to no bonding option). There are no unique heroes in my army for NGS to get lucky and Mindshackle, and the wyrmlings should be able to put some hurt on him while bypassing that 6 defense.

True, Otonashi could get a few of the wyrmlings with Attack the Wild, but she's just as likely to go down without getting any.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old March 2nd, 2014, 05:19 PM

Pflugervillian is surprisingly tart

Axegrinders x5 350

Raelin 80
WoA x5 330
Syaris/Deathwalkers/wyrmling counter 500

The 130 points of your choice takes on the 5 Wymlings and then let the Axgrinders hit your brick wall of Warriors. I've fought WoA and Raelin and they will not die without specials/range.
Old March 4th, 2014, 05:43 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You have 170 points left not 130.

Anyway bis repetita: (see top of this page)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexmax2 View Post
Deathwalker 8000 (I know Its a stretch)
Raelin
Warriors of Ashra x5

Death walker blows vipers to pieces with rapid fire ( i finally get to use a C+ guy in an army!) If that fails Ashra can clean up everything
Tagawa Samuraļs Archers x5
Hatamoto Taro
Guilty Mc Creech
Isamu

range? check
high defense to resist to DW8000? check
Hatamoto for hipster gauge? check
Lol.

A F ranked unit his here for 2 times in one page now. \o/

Dwarves Ashra DW8000 and Wyrmlings are the most commons figures in this topic.

Old March 4th, 2014, 07:06 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pflugervillian View Post
Axegrinders x5 350

Raelin 80
WoA x5 330
Syaris/Deathwalkers/wyrmling counter 500

The 130 points of your choice takes on the 5 Wymlings and then let the Axgrinders hit your brick wall of Warriors. I've fought WoA and Raelin and they will not die without specials/range.
Krav Maga Agents (100)
Nakita Agents (130)
Gorillanators x3 (270)

the Nakitas and Krav set up a fire base on height, while the Gorrillanators move around from the side to take out Raelin. The advantage of range will give the agents a big advantage. The WoA will be next to useless against the high range, and they won't be able to get up to the Nakitas without risking the engagement strike. Wyrmlings won't be a problem, the Gorillas can take them out.
Old March 4th, 2014, 12:03 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Krav Maga Agents (100)
Nakita Agents (130)
Gorillanators x3 (270)
210 Phantom Knights x 3
180 Q9
110 Drake RotV
500, 12 spaces

Phantom Knights/Drake take out the Krav, tie down/take out the Gorillanators, and screen Q9 from the Nakitas, which Q9 will then proceed to take out with the Quelix Gun and/or its long range Normal Attack, along with any remaining Gorillanators.

Next Generation

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion