Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Closed Thread

Old May 12th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Dock Me

And to think, at one point I thought you might actually grow up.

I'll never understand sticking around somewhere where you obviously don't like the others present, you have no respect for the administration or community and the feelings are obviously mutual.
Old May 12th, 2008, 02:25 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post

I'll never understand sticking around somewhere where you obviously don't like the others present, you have no respect for the administration or community and the feelings are obviously mutual.

C'mon Cav, it's the attitudes like that that caused me to dislike being here. Lighten up, let me have a good time. I'm not complaining about what you say or do to me. Oh, and by the way, I do have some plans for here within the next week or so, so keep a look out
Old May 12th, 2008, 02:53 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict View Post
Quote:

C'mon Cav, it's the attitudes like that that caused me to dislike being here. Lighten up, let me have a good time. I'm not complaining about what you say or do to me. Oh, and by the way, I do have some plans for here within the next week or so, so keep a look out
But, if you dislike being here, why come here???

That is what I don't understand.
Old May 12th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

K/H A, what I don't understand is why you want to attempt to make a mockery out of our proceedures here by begging for neg rep. Seems like an attempt to get attention. All that I've read about child behavior suggests that a child wants attention, and even bad attention will suffice. The problem is, that we do not want this site to be about attention starved children.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 12th, 2008, 03:12 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict View Post
Quote:

But, if you dislike being here, why come here???

That is what I don't understand.

You don't have to understand. I come here because there are some folks here that I enjoy mingling with, and I enjoy mingling with them more than I don't enjoy being screwed with by others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
K/H A, what I don't understand is why you want to attempt to make a mockery out of our proceedures here by begging for neg rep. Seems like an attempt to get attention. All that I've read about child behavior suggests that a child wants attention, and even bad attention will suffice. The problem is, that we do not want this site to be about attention starved children.

I'm not attention starved. I don't have enough time to crave attention. I only posted this thread out of curiosity. I'm not trying to make a mockery out of anything. You see, I already forsaw negative reputation coming, and instead of trying to fight it off, I decided it would be more entertaining to both myself and other members here to welcome it.

Oh, and I just thought of something you guys could try: Once a members reputation reaches a certain degree of negativity, perhaps you could set it up to ban them? Perhaps at say, -50, it bans for a week. -100 bans for a month. -200 bans for 6 months. -300 bans for a year, et cetera et cetera. That way, if a member is banned because of something he or she did to him- or herself, the community as a whole (well, majority), would agree on the banning, rather than just the staff.
Old May 12th, 2008, 03:52 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

This thread =

Well, I guess this presents some unforeseen problems with the rep feature.

Or something.....
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General