Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 20th, 2015, 04:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Martian Manhunter (II) (Vote for release)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
D is perfect! Even from across the table you could recognize that!
Definitely agree.

That said, I worry you all might be overthinking this. Honestly, I've seen at least half a dozen options that would be just fine.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 20th, 2015, 04:36 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
D is perfect! Even from across the table you could recognize that!
Definitely agree.

That said, I worry you all might be overthinking this. Honestly, I've seen at least half a dozen options that would be just fine.
Heh, I'm just throwing options out. I would have been happy with most of these options by now. We def. need to just pick one and vote on release.

We'll choose here in a few hours, I'll let people chime in with any final picks. Ultimately I prefer D-F, or G/I if we want red/yellow in the mix.
Old November 20th, 2015, 05:02 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Alright, executive decision, I'm narrowing the choices down between these 3:

Blue White

Blue White Black

Blue White Red Yellow

They read fine, easily identifiable, have a classic feel...you can't go wrong. So just pick your favorite and whatever has the most votes within the next few hours(later tonight), gets chosen.

If you're a Hero, don't forget to vote for release, even if it's a pre-yea. That way once the marker is set, we know you're good with everything else and we can wrap this up.
Old November 20th, 2015, 05:09 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm happy with any of those.

...and why aren't you in the Art Department?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 20th, 2015, 05:14 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post

I've volunteered a couple of times, but was turned down due to there being enough/too many art guys as it is. My Bachelor's Degree is in Graphic Design, with a minor in Game Design, and I'm always on here...
Old November 20th, 2015, 05:29 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

If the intention is to identify the markers by color on the card, then I think A is the best. Otherwise, I like B because the JL pops the most on that one. I actually like not identifying the marker by color on the card, personally.
Old November 20th, 2015, 05:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
If the intention is to identify the markers by color on the card, then I think A is the best. Otherwise, I like B because the JL pops the most on that one. I actually like not identifying the marker by color on the card, personally.
These are just the inserts. Presumably folks will be sticking them in white plastic shells, so it'll be fine for any of them.

I agree that they all look great and also agree that Sock would make an excellent addition to the art dept. But @A3n and @japes know whether there's need there more than I do.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 20th, 2015, 06:38 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I like Blue White best. Simple, nice flourish with the stars, easily recognizable, two-color...
Old November 20th, 2015, 07:09 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I like Blue White best. Simple, nice flourish with the stars, easily recognizable, two-color...
Ick..I find that one atrocious

My favorite here is set B.
Old November 20th, 2015, 07:39 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I like the second one best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post

I've volunteered a couple of times, but was turned down due to there being enough/too many art guys as it is. My Bachelor's Degree is in Graphic Design, with a minor in Game Design, and I'm always on here...
I think the last time you offered, there were three active members in the Art Department, and another artist was not needed. It's down to japes and A3n now though, so if they're the ones to talk to.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 20th, 2015, 08:10 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

#3 (Blue White Red Yellow) is my favorite, followed closely by #1 (Blue White).

Also, the OP has some formatting issues: the release information is missing from under the name, the synergy section is still using the old formatting and needs the actual synergies added (might want to get @Zettian Juggernaut 's help on that one), and it looks like a chunk of the Strategy section is missing. See Deadshot as an example.

Other than that, Yea.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 21st, 2015, 12:38 AM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Martian Manhunter (II)

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA
At the start of the game, place 1 white Justice League Marker on this card for each Unique Hero you control with the class of Champion, Officer, Vigilante, or Warrior, to a maximum of 7.

TELEPATHIC LEAGUE LINK
All figures you control are considered within clear sight of each other. An opponent may never take control of Martian Manhunter or any other figure you control within 4 spaces of Martian Manhunter. Once per round, after revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn normally with Martian Manhunter, you may remove a Justice League Marker from this card and immediately choose up to two Unique Heroes you control within 8 spaces of Martian Manhunter to take a turn. Martian Manhunter may be one of the chosen heroes.

DENSITY CONTROL
Martian Manhunter can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Martian Manhunter cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any opponents' special powers that require clear sight. Martian Manhunter may not be moved by any special power on an opponent's Army Card.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - WAVE 36 - FOOL ME TWICE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library