Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 13th, 2015, 09:24 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ken (VOTE for Playtesting)

This passes! Hooray, posting now...
Old November 13th, 2015, 09:28 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ken (VOTE for Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
This passes! Hooray, posting now...
Not according to the thread title.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 13th, 2015, 09:30 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ken (Playtesting Phase)

Man, you ever try to do all this from a smartphone? It ain't easy!
Old November 13th, 2015, 09:32 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Man, you ever try to do all this from a smartphone? It ain't easy!
Yes. That's why I haven't updated my threads yet this morning.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 13th, 2015, 01:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Ken

Army Test
Map: Island Plane Crash(leveled out tail).
Units: Ken(140), Ryu(140), Batman(150) & Green Arrow(150) vs. Zangief(150), E. Honda(130), Crimson Dynamo(150) & Hawkeye(150)[580each].
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Island Plane Crash(leveled out tail).
Units: Ken(140), Ryu(140), Luke Cage(190) &Werewolf(130) vs. Kingpin(220), Hired Guns(130), Black Mask(100) & Street Thugs(x2)(150) [600 each].
Spoiler Alert!

I know I could have played this better but I doubt if the Fighters could have prevailed against so many bullets.
Ken did get a chance to WWA but too many ranged attacks made his defense less than stellar.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He fits perfectly with the other Street Fighters. I think he may be slightly better than Ryu but I also think Ryu is best in the hands of a skilled player who can maximize his wounds vs. attack power. Ken is much more straight forward and I like that.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Fun, spot on theme, fits nicely with the other SF designs.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 13th, 2015, 02:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Good stuff T. It looks like all of his options got some use here... would you say Shoryuken is too high above the alternatives, though? Trying to keep them balanced is my biggest concern.
Old December 13th, 2015, 02:58 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

As I reviewed my games I wondered if I would have done better with his normal attack.
I am not sure how the math works out but it is a tough choice between the minus 1 defense and the auto-skull.
Great question.

You cannot always pull off the special and his normal has Whirlwind Assault so I think they both have their uses.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 23rd, 2015, 09:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

A VERY detailed set of reports in from Midgieboy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: KEN
Army Test
Map: Sewer Labyrinth.
POINT VALUE=140.
Units: Ken, Luke Cage Iron Fist, Captain America(Heroscape Classic), Ant-Man(Hank Pym), and Spider-Man(Heroscape Classic)(1000) Kingpin, Street Thugs, Prowler, Green Goblin, Tombstone, Bad Cops, and Batroc.(1000)

Spoiler Alert!

My over all summery of Ken is he is thematically sound in my regards, if he stays at this point level I have no problem with the over all design. He can get killed fast, but that comes with the territory, I still feel Ken is a Squad Killer and an easy pick for any fighter army at 140 He's a great filler at least.

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: KEN
Army Test
Map: Turret Rocks.
POINT VALUE=170.
Units: Ken, Luke Cage Iron Fist, Spider-Man(Hasbro Classic Peter Parker), Daredevil, Jewel, and Captain America(Hasbro Classic).(1300) Kingpin, Two Face, Bodyguard x's 3, Blink, Hired Guns, Street Thugs, Bane, Merlyn, and Scorpion.(1295)
Spoiler Alert!
He definitely packed a punch in this one, but I think a lot of that has to do with the squad-heavy nature of the latter game. Overall he seemed happy with him at 140 and I don't really see a need to shift gears. I'd like one more set of tests, though, to make sure.
Old December 23rd, 2015, 09:59 PM

He's looking good. Nice set of tests by Midgie.

Old December 24th, 2015, 07:08 AM

As someone who has tested every Street Fighter, I can say with confidence he fits in nicely with that group/point range.

I have enjoyed all the Street Fighters and have found I really dig these lower costed designs.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 24th, 2015, 11:23 AM

Since he doesn't really have a powerset that's a competitive concern, do you really need any more tests here? I mean, I'm fine with seeing more, but I don't want to waste time or resources either if we have three good ones already.

Old December 24th, 2015, 11:36 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Midgie said (in a follow-up PM) that he thinks he's a bit undercosted, and I have some similar concerns. I'd rather be safe than sorry here - as far as "within the SF faction" if not the larger metagame.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library