Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Closed Thread

Old August 11th, 2014, 09:55 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Aug-2014 HSers Upgrade thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Click the post count, then click the link right above the post count to get to that thread again. That should do the same thing.
That's a roundabout way to do something simple.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 11th, 2014, 10:27 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I don't disagree. I was just pointing out a way to do it until/if that feature is restored.
Old August 11th, 2014, 10:31 PM

spidey Woo who?

Somebody mention me?

"A man that carries a cat by the tail, learns something that he will learn no other way." - Mark Twain
Old August 11th, 2014, 11:50 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Click the post count, then click the link right above the post count to get to that thread again. That should do the same thing.
Ah, that works. Thanks.
~TGRF.
Old August 12th, 2014, 12:11 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm back with another issue. Now this is new.

I started to make a post, but then had to leave for over an hour. I came back, finished up the post, hit submit, and got the above. I've never seen it before. I had previously logged in elsewhere on the site a few minutes before. I went back and hit the reload button like it said, and then hit submit again. Same message. It wouldn't let me post. I eventually had copy the content, back up to the thread, and hit post again to get it in.
~TGRF.
EDIT: Ah. I see we are still having image issues.
Old August 12th, 2014, 12:48 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Assuming I'm not too sleepy tonight (I must be getting old!), I've got time and there will be some updates tonight.
I guess sleep is winning the day today. Sorry.

Tomorrow will see the nested quotes issue getting addressed (the people have spoken!) and hopefully the image sizing issue too, but I may have to just put a band-aid on that one until post-Gencon. I'll also try to update the OP issue tracker, possibly nailing down a quickie or two.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old August 12th, 2014, 06:18 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Wow LO. Way to read the parts before yours. Ha ha.
Oops! Didn't have much time, so I just threw that in, not thinking to read the prior posts - sorry! I do, though, agree with Sherman - the lack of quote nesting is really, really annoying, and will make a lot of posts vastly more difficult. I know you probably want to cut down on quote pyramids, but this is just taking it to far and making the site significantly more difficult to use, IMO.

~ Lazy Orang, replying to something from three days and three pages ago. Because he forgot to look before. Efficiency for the win.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 12th, 2014, 07:45 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is something I brought up in the testing phase: it'd be useful to be able to clear your notifications, since sometimes I will come across a mention or something or other by different means than the notifications box, and the notification will still be there.

The alternative would be to make the notification read once you see the post in question, regardless of whether you clicked the notification itself or not. That'd be more convenient but also probably harder to implement, so the clear button in the notifications menu would work just fine.

EDIT: It's worth noting that the current method of clearing it is just clicking the notification and reading the post again, but for multiple notifications this might be helpful. Just an idea.
Old August 12th, 2014, 07:59 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey View Post
Somebody mention me?
Yeah, I wanted it to mention Spidey'tillDie, but instead it mentioned you. So I guess you're the original Spidey.

~JS
Old August 12th, 2014, 08:00 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Is it possible to switch off the e-mail notifications for being mentionned (it's already possible for PM's notifications) ?
I always look at "my" forums before looking to my e-mails, so these notifications are just... too much for me. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Yeah, I wanted it to mention Spidey'tillDie, but instead it mentioned you. So I guess you're the original Spidey.

~JS
Oh, it means that some people just can't be mentioned...

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old August 12th, 2014, 03:20 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Assuming I'm not too sleepy tonight (I must be getting old!), I've got time and there will be some updates tonight.
I guess sleep is winning the day today. Sorry.

Tomorrow will see the nested quotes issue getting addressed (the people have spoken!) and hopefully the image sizing issue too, but I may have to just put a band-aid on that one until post-Gencon. I'll also try to update the OP issue tracker, possibly nailing down a quickie or two.
Nested quotes are back!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old August 12th, 2014, 03:22 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Great!

Graphics are suddenly pushing the post width outside the borders. Could be that I'm on IE, I don't know.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online