Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Deathstalker? (Answers left to right)
Wired 28 60.87%
Half 'n' Half 8 17.39%
Silver Paw 10 21.74%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 30th, 2012, 10:03 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 33. Deathstalkers

We head to our vicious hell hounds for our next poll, the Deathstalkers. Bear with the pictures, there is so much to show on them. (as always click for larger pic)

**All pictures have the dogs in the same spots.
(Answers Left to Right)
1. Wired
2. Half 'n' Half
3. Silver Paw

The deathstalkers are one of the most fierce looking units in the entire game. Wired has exposed wires running from the base of his neck to his head (Pic 3), probably acting as the spinal cord to his robotic areas. Half 'n' Half is half soulborg, half really big dog! He appears to be catching his prey's scent. Silver Paw is the only one of dogs featuring a silver leg, which in my opinion looks cool. He is also drooling in anticipation of his next meal. I think that the exposed wires is what seals the deal though. Wired receives my vote.

Who is the favorite of these cute little puppies?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 31st, 2012, 12:06 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Sculpt Polls! 33. Deathstalkers

Silver paw is my vote.
Old August 31st, 2012, 12:50 AM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

This is one of the most interesting squads, in my opinion. I voted half 'n' half. On one side, he appears frightened and weak, while on the other, he looks the most deadly and determined of three. As it can be interpreted either way, I prefer to think of the squad as wounded wolves repaired with mechanical parts rather than machines with wolf pelts attached on top.

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat
Old August 31st, 2012, 01:34 AM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

Probably my favorite sculpts. They are all unique and all cool. I can't even pick one! It's seriously a 3-way tie for me.

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old August 31st, 2012, 07:47 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExplodingCheez View Post
Probably my favorite sculpts. They are all unique and all cool. I can't even pick one! It's seriously a 3-way tie for me.
whenever I can't decide, I always end up picking whoever the GTigers picked. When he explains his reasons, I'm like, Oh yeah, man that guy is so much cooler!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 31st, 2012, 11:10 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Love these sculpts. I picked wired because it reminded me the most of the Mechanical Hound from Fahrenheit 451.
Old September 2nd, 2012, 12:06 PM

happybluebird Woo who?

I like silver paw the best - he gets my vote!
Old September 2nd, 2012, 03:51 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I've always had a special place for the Deathstalkers. One of my favorite pieces in the game.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units