Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 28th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
BIG RED!

Pull the string, watch him go.

Clean up kit sold seperately.

Biiiig! ReeeD!

(SNL fans will only get this joke)

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old November 28th, 2006, 04:38 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwojedi
BIG RED!

Pull the string, watch him go.

Clean up kit sold seperately.

Biiiig! ReeeD!

(SNL fans will only get this joke)
Heroscape needs more vikings too!!!
Old November 29th, 2006, 06:12 PM

WreakLoosE has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
oh, we're all very impressed that you beat up on little kids
LOL... OMG Cavalier they are no longer little kids... they are teenagers now... And Relax.. I don't beat them up... Much..... All the time....... Ok.. just on the weekends.. BUT THATS IT!!!!!!.....Come on.. Relax man and get over yourself.. it was a joke...they didn't spill coco on my krug card.....

Don't worry, This will only hurt a little. But for you.. I will try to make it hurt worse.
Old November 30th, 2006, 11:16 AM

Egg has disabled reputation
My wife, when she was 5, got a feather duster from her aunt who heard that "dusting was going to be her new chore." She's still mad about it.

I laugh everytime I think about it.

Egg

This Butcher is checkin' out!
Old November 30th, 2006, 11:46 AM

WreakLoosE has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg
My wife, when she was 5, got a feather duster from her aunt who heard that "dusting was going to be her new chore." She's still mad about it.

I laugh everytime I think about it.

Egg
THats funny stuff... U need to one-up her aunt and give her a new broom or mop... just remember make sure its wrapped when you give it to her then run... (the wrapping will give you time to get away to a safer distance) :P

Don't worry, This will only hurt a little. But for you.. I will try to make it hurt worse.
Old November 30th, 2006, 12:33 PM

outlaw_fan_7_8 has disabled reputation
i was told that when my mom and dad were still together dad bought mom a regina (her name) vaccum cleaner. he thought he was a genious she thought he was a dumb ..... well you know. lol. the worst gift i ever got was a big pair of the ugliest yellow socks from my dad. because i made fun of his all the time. nothing like a 6 foot 3 long haired biker wearing yellow socks up to his knees. i guess the moral to the story is my dad can't pick gifts.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion