Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 7th, 2019, 10:23 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Stargirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Gotcha. So we probably want that here too then, right?
For sure. I'll take another look here at some point this weekend to try and get wording hashed out.
Old June 17th, 2019, 02:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
For sure. I'll take another look here at some point this weekend to try and get wording hashed out.
Liar!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 17th, 2019, 02:45 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Well it's right back on the middle of my to-do list now!
Old June 17th, 2019, 02:46 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's fair.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 3rd, 2019, 10:02 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Well, this one's trickier, looking at it. It's not as easy to clarify and it's also not as easy to know exactly what the intent is. I think a reasonable interpretation might be in the case of an AoE, Stargirl and the attacked figure (presuming Stargirl herself wasn't attacked) would both not be affected.

Kind of a hail mary, but I'd be open to thoughts from @Viegon on how Protective Force Field X should interact with AoE attacks.
Old July 3rd, 2019, 10:17 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Seems as though it should thematically be just the chosen figure, whether that be Stargirl or an adjacent figure you control.
Old July 4th, 2019, 06:48 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Well, this one's trickier, looking at it. It's not as easy to clarify and it's also not as easy to know exactly what the intent is. I think a reasonable interpretation might be in the case of an AoE, Stargirl and the attacked figure (presuming Stargirl herself wasn't attacked) would both not be affected.

Kind of a hail mary, but I'd be open to thoughts from @Viegon on how Protective Force Field X should interact with AoE attacks.
The discussion here is to change "ignore the attack" to "not affected by the attack", correct? If so, the wording will just need farther clarification on whether or not that one figure is not affected or whatever. It's been a long time, but I think I remember playing her that against AoEs she blocked the whole attack for everyone (because of the ignore language). Maybe go with something to the effect of "Stargirl and all figures adjacent to her are not affected by the attack"? Unless y'all think that's too powerful.

Ultimately I trust y'all on this and whatever is fine with me, I've been out of the game too long to know for sure.

BTW, you have all been doing AMAZING work and I'm so proud of everyone for keeping this project going. I miss all of you! Keep being awesome y'all!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 4th, 2019, 07:11 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Happy 4th Viegon. Really good to hear from you. Would love.to see you come back and LD again. Our Legend program is very popular.
Old July 4th, 2019, 09:18 AM

If she was tested as blocking all, I'd say keep that. Something like "the entire attack" might be clarifying language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Happy 4th Viegon. Really good to hear from you. Would love.to see you come back and LD again. Our Legend program is very popular.

Old July 4th, 2019, 06:25 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Happy 4th to you too, Tornado!

Oh, I wish I could, but I just don't have the time and energy to commit to it right now. If I ever find the spare time, doing another LD for you guys is high on my to do list.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 4th, 2019, 07:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Deal. Be well.
Old July 4th, 2019, 07:50 PM

We’ll hold you to that!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library