Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old June 12th, 2011, 01:58 AM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!
A year ago. Ugly-Caco, RIP.

A year ago on the 13th we as a community lost a dear friend and all around really great guy. Duhwain AKA Ugly-Caco. Not much can be said that had not been said last year. His life was cut short by a car accident and anyone of us could be the next in line, so I say to you know, Remember Him today, keep him in your thoughts, he was one of us. A great player, friend, map builder & loving boyfriend to his long time girlfriend Donna. Today I will save a place at the table for a friend I have never met and the seat will remain empty all day, tea will be left out and a prayer will be said for him. Life is to short, stay safe enjoy each day and most of all Love with all your heart because it will be the way we remember you, happy and smiling.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=18498

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/member.php?u=1743

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!

Last edited by Rogue A$$asSIN; June 12th, 2011 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Missed something.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News