Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 25th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!
Edward Sharp & the Magnetic Zeros

Saw this band and was really blown away, if you get the chance to see them your money will be well spent.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old October 25th, 2010, 09:40 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Edward Sharp & the Magnetic Zeros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue A$$asSIN View Post
Saw this band and was really blown away, if you get the chance to see them your money will be well spent.
I've seen them live and I thought they were amazing. I'd defiantly recommend them to anyone.

Old October 26th, 2010, 12:20 AM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue A$$asSIN View Post
I've seen them live and I thought they were amazing. I'd defiantly recommend them to anyone.

I can not wait to see them again and soon. The club I saw them in was small but they rocked it and everyone was having fun. I can't get enough of his song 40 day Dream. For me it is too cool for words.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old October 26th, 2010, 06:05 PM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

I totally agree. I love their CD, but it just doesn't capture their presence during live performances. In fact, I need to check and see if they will be back soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music