Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 30th, 2018, 11:04 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Jack Flag (Vote Initial)

This passes

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Why is it not Keepin' 'Em Busy?
Because I didn't think of that!
Old August 9th, 2018, 05:00 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Jack Flag (Initial Testing)

So, could you take two turns with Jack Flagg and still take a turn with a figure like Nebula or Baby Groot? I think the answer is yes but just wanted to be sure.
Old August 9th, 2018, 05:03 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
So, could you take two turns with Jack Flagg and still take a turn with a figure like Nebula or Baby Groot? I think the answer is yes but just wanted to be sure.
Believe so. That's how I've always played figures like Wendigo and C3G Doom that can get extra turns.
Old August 12th, 2018, 03:47 PM
Symbiotic

Getting ready to run the initials tomorrow - thinking I might need some kind of restriction on Beating the Odds, either requiring him to have attacked or to be within X spaces of the enemy in order for it to trigger. Don't mind him getting extra move once he's in the fray, but I don't want him sprinting to the battlefield like a speedster.
Old August 12th, 2018, 04:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That seems like a good idea. Not sure how to add it cleanly but I think the idea of requiring an enemy figure to be withing so many spaces would work. I'm starting to think the 'only move or only attack' part could get cut though, if he's engaged already he's only going to attack anyway, and if not engaged then if you can only move but not attack why would you chase someone, more likely to use it to run away and that doesn't see right. Instead add something in their about not taking a turn with any other figures so it he takes two full turns then nobody else gets to take a 3rd turn. Another thought here, I know him best from when he joined the GotG, and I see he's going to want the X early in the game same as my Rocket II design. Anyway we can make them not butt heads so much, I don't have an issue with Rocket butting heads with Cosmo but I don't recall the same friction between these two characters.
Old August 12th, 2018, 04:14 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That seems like a good idea. Not sure how to add it cleanly but I think the idea of requiring an enemy figure to be withing so many spaces would work. I'm starting to think the 'only move or only attack' part could get cut though, if he's engaged already he's only going to attack anyway, and if not engaged then if you can only move but not attack why would you chase someone, more likely to use it to run away and that doesn't see right. Instead add something in their about not taking a turn with any other figures so it he takes two full turns then nobody else gets to take a 3rd turn.
Don't agree that he's apt to use the extra move to run away - there's always value in engaging someone and that's extra true for Jack - lets him bring his diversion powers into play.

The move-or-attack binary is interesting to me in a way that preventing bonding is not.

Quote:
Another thought here, I know him best from when he joined the GotG, and I see he's going to want the X early in the game same as my Rocket II design. Anyway we can make them not butt heads so much, I don't have an issue with Rocket butting heads with Cosmo but I don't recall the same friction between these two characters.
Well, he's got another Rocket option that doesn't want the X at all in Rocket I. Plus, Jack only wants the X when you're attacking with Soldiers and Leaders, not necessarily all the time. In a pure Guardians build, if you're not taking a turn with Star-Lord, Jack probably doesn't even want the X.
Old August 12th, 2018, 04:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Fair enough.
Old August 12th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Symbiotic

If there is one bummer on his list of incompatibilities, it's that he can't play nicely with Mantis, since they're both Mutates. It'd be nice to be able to run them together.
Old August 12th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
If there is one bummer on his list of incompatibilities, it's that he can't play nicely with Mantis, since they're both Mutates. It'd be nice to be able to run them together.
Are there any other Guardians members who could allow some sort of 'you can create a single exception' power?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 12th, 2018, 05:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Jack is pretty much just a human with some small mutated effects for durability and strength, but Mantis is green skinned with antenna and mental powers, she seems like she could have a different species designation.
Old August 12th, 2018, 06:55 PM
C3G Landlord

I snapped off some Jack Flag pics too when I grabbed Rocket for pics.

Old August 12th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Are there any other Guardians members who could allow some sort of 'you can create a single exception' power?
I don't think there's anyone who could do that without being a thematic stretch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Jack is pretty much just a human with some small mutated effects for durability and strength, but Mantis is green skinned with antenna and mental powers, she seems like she could have a different species designation.
I think Soundwarp or someone suggested going back and retconning all the 'plant people' to have a consistent species - I could see Mantis qualifying for that. Her history is a bit confusing to me, but I'm pretty sure the reason she turned green is that she started making new bodies for herself out of plants.

We'd just have to make sure we weren't opening up any new tricky combos for her if we tweaked her species (by giving her compatibility with all Mutates) - Iron Patriot or someone might like her. Probably a conversation for Mantis' thread, though.

And thanks for the pics!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library