Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 18th, 2010, 05:48 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Batman (Terry McGinnis) ~~ Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
I definately think that Comlink shouldn't allow Bamtan to have range. Does he even use Batarangs? A meleee Batman would be nice.
I know, if you've read ANYTHING I've said in this thread, it's that I want a melee Batman
But the general consensus seems to be that it's good on the comlink.

And actually Terry probably uses them MORE than Bruce ever did, I just don't want to focus on that.
I don't see how that's possible...

I did indeed know you were tilting towards melee, but the original write-up suggests you wanted the ranged aspect in there. Oh, and now that summer is over I'll come home and a new thread will already be 4 or 5 pages in...so I don't usually read more than the first post and last page.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 18th, 2010, 05:50 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I definately think that Comlink shouldn't allow Bamtan to have range. Does he even use Batarangs? A meleee Batman would be nice.
I know, if you've read ANYTHING I've said in this thread, it's that I want a melee Batman

And actually Terry probably uses them MORE than Bruce ever did, I just don't want to focus on that.

I did indeed know you were tilting towards melee, but the original write-up suggests you wanted the ranged aspect in there. Oh, and now that summer is over I'll come home and a new thread will already be 4 or 5 pages in...so I don't usually read more than the first post and last page.
Um, because he throws them, AND has launchers for them on his wrists, and use them in like every episode

But I don't see how you thought I wanted range. I said specifically I DIDN'T want range, and he didn't HAVE any range
Old October 18th, 2010, 05:57 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Um, because he throws them, AND has launchers for them on his wrists, and use them in like every episode

But I don't see how you thought I wanted range. I said specifically I DIDN'T want range, and he didn't HAVE any range
Hm...I need to watch some Batman Beyond again.... it's been years...

You seemed like you wanted ranged in there somewhere because, although his base has no ranged, a power gives him ranged, therefore he has ranged.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 18th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you don't have time to read the whole thread and comment, please just spend your time catching up on the thread rather than making uninformed comments. The latter tend to just derail things.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 18th, 2010, 06:09 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is there any precedent for having an "OR" instead of an "or"?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 18th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Alright, I could dig the Comlink with one distinction - it's called "Batsuit Comlink" instead of "Batcave Comlink." I don't like it specifically tying down a figure to the card - it's a .001% chance, but if there was an Old Man Wayne card, and you drafted both of them... who would be in the Batcave? As a rule, no one else knows about it.

If it's Batsuit Comlink, anyone could be communicating with him - generally Wayne, but it could also be Max, Commissioner Barbara Gordon, or any number of other supporting characters.

The Comlink allowing him range is a perfect solution, too. It keeps him a melee figure more often than not, but allows for range if strategy requires it.

And as for the art... our art choices so far have not been consistent, but just taken from comic books. Bruce Timm has drawn comic books. I think something like THIS or THIS, not necessarily by Bruce Timm but in his style, would be better than the current art.

Of course, the fact that DC's recent attempts to integrate Batman Beyond into their canon have been "less than stellar," to speak politely, probably contributes to my feelings on the subject.
Old October 18th, 2010, 07:49 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Hm...I need to watch some Batman Beyond again.... it's been years...

You seemed like you wanted ranged in there somewhere because, although his base has no ranged, a power gives him ranged, therefore he has ranged.
I don't know why I find this funny for some reason, but you were like 2 when it first came out *I* used to watch that

And if you wanna be lazy, I DO have edit notes in the first post that shows that I added that per suggestion by others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Is there any precedent for having an "OR" instead of an "or"?
Copy/paste thing, changing it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Alright, I could dig the Comlink with one distinction - it's called "Batsuit Comlink"
Good points, that was the one thing I was leery on, but that's a good suggestion!

Quote:
And as for the art... our art choices so far have not been consistent, but just taken from comic books. Bruce Timm has drawn comic books. I think something like THIS or THIS, not necessarily by Bruce Timm but in his style, would be better than the current art.
No.
Outside of cartoons, I don't like cartoony looks. The picture I have looks more "realistic," and I think it looks awesome. Unless everyone else outvotes me on this, I really don't want to change to a cartoony look.
Old October 18th, 2010, 08:07 PM

Our art has been as consistent as we've been able to make it. There are some characters where we've had to reach for art, but when possible we've gone with a fairly realistic aesthetic and avoided anything overly stylized. I'm glad Lord Pyre is on board with this approach.
I'm fine with the name change. It still represents what I want it to.

Old October 18th, 2010, 08:35 PM
...has moist legs

I added a bio.

And I'd still like a name change for Bat Evasion (And actually I don't care much for Bat Cloaking either. MAYBE Bat Camouflage would work).
Any other ideas on that?
Old October 18th, 2010, 08:42 PM

Instead of Bat Cloaking, what about Stealth Suit?

Old October 18th, 2010, 08:47 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Instead of Bat Cloaking, what about Stealth Suit?
Sounds good, but we're using the word suit in the comlink. Think that won't be too redundant?
Old October 18th, 2010, 09:18 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

"WayneTech Cloaking?"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library