Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 13th, 2010, 08:06 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Bob, Agent of Hydra: Brainstorming Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
If this goes with the insane restirction, maybe change the name to CRAZY FAN

I'm feeling 65 points, for increased utility of Fan power and Deadpool 350 point pairing potential.
Ooooh that's a good idea, I am thinking CRAZED FAN, slightly different, but I think it sounds smoother.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old July 13th, 2010, 08:08 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
HIDING PLACES 301
If Bob is attacked while adjacent to terrain that is at least 5 spaces higher than his basewith height higher than Bob's and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-7, roll defense dice normally. If you roll an 8 or higher, Bob takes no damage.

Quote:
#1 FAN
If Bob is within 5 clear sight spaces of an opponent's figure, and that figure attacks an Insane figure you control with a normal attack and that Insane figure receives any wounds from thatan opponent's figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Bob inflicts one or more wounds on an Insane figure you control with a normal attack, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, the attacking figure immediately receives one wound.
Suggested changes.

I also like the idea of his points ending in 5 to make him + Deadpool more desirable (I wouldn't mind #1 Fan working only for Deadpool, but I'm not going to win that fight). I could see lowering his Defense to 2 based on the weak description, then maybe 55 points.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 13th, 2010, 08:18 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
HIDING PLACES 301
If Bob is attacked while adjacent to terrain that is at least 5 spaces higher than his basewith height higher than Bob's and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-7, roll defense dice normally. If you roll an 8 or higher, Bob takes no damage.

Quote:
#1 FAN
If Bob is within 5 clear sight spaces of an opponent's figure, and that figure attacks an Insane figure you control with a normal attack and that Insane figure receives any wounds from thatan opponent's figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Bob inflicts one or more wounds on an Insane figure you control with a normal attack, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, the attacking figure immediately receives one wound.
Suggested changes.

I also like the idea of his points ending in 5 to make him + Deadpool more desirable (I wouldn't mind #1 Fan working only for Deadpool, but I'm not going to win that fight). I could see lowering his Defense to 2 based on the weak description, then maybe 55 points.
Thanks for the wording changes and I see what you mean about Bob only working with Deadpool, but this way he has more Synergy. if we ever need to lower his cost we could make it Deadpool specific lol.

Old July 13th, 2010, 08:20 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tang View Post
Quote:
If this goes with the insane restirction, maybe change the name to CRAZY FAN

I'm feeling 65 points, for increased utility of Fan power and Deadpool 350 point pairing potential.
Ooooh that's a good idea, I am thinking CRAZED FAN, slightly different, but I think it sounds smoother.
CRAZED FAN sounds more accurate than #1 FAN, especially where it may apply to more than one charecter. Now he's than FAN of all who are CRAZED
Old July 13th, 2010, 08:23 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 13th, 2010, 08:24 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
HIDING PLACES 301

Quote:
#1 FAN
Suggested changes.

Good stuff IMO, except for that whole Deadpool specific ability.
Old July 13th, 2010, 08:25 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

CRAZED FAN sounds perfect to me.
Old July 13th, 2010, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
CRAZED FAN sounds perfect to me.
Sounds perfect for you, too.

Old July 13th, 2010, 08:59 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sinister 001,002,003

It's more attractive than the common Hydra Agent Figure, and it will stand apart from them if we ever make a Hydra Agent Common Squad.

I just bought a few on Troll and Toad for $.89
Old July 13th, 2010, 09:03 PM

Quote:

Sinister 001,002,003

It's more attractive than the common Hydra Agent Figure, and it will stand apart from them if we ever make a Hydra Agent Common Squad.

I just bought a few on Troll and Toad for $.89
Yea it's costume is pretty much Identical to Bob's costume anyways, and I already put it on the front page a the figure. Thanks for finding the numbers though.

Old July 13th, 2010, 09:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I really like what's in the first post. Just a couple of notes:
1) I think he should be a "Fanboy" or a "Mascot" not a "Sidekick."
2) I believe the correct wording is "figure with the Insane personality."
3) Theoryscaping, but I think his current cost is probably closer to 75 points.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 13th, 2010, 10:01 PM

I put "Sidekick" because he is Deadpool's sidekick, "
A close companion or comrade.", but I changed him to Fanboy because that fits too. I also fixed the wording issue for Crazed Fan.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library