Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 11th, 2010, 11:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sinestro - Design Phase

Yipes - typo tastic! Thanks, Spidey!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 12th, 2010, 10:05 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm not up with any of the Lanterns. They never interested me.

Is it thematically right that they are as powerful as Thanos and the Hulk? Bats, you said that you started at 380 and that it might go higher... Are they that powerful?
Old May 12th, 2010, 12:04 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well, he wields the most powerful weapon in the universe, he single handedly took Mongul apart in hand to hand combat, he's Hal's (priced at 350) arch nemesis, and he's pretty much the intergalactic Hitler of DC at this point.
Here's some light reading on him: http://comics.ign.com/top-100-villains/15.html
I wouldn't really want to go higher than 380, but I could see that far being justified. And, honestly, I hate using Thanos and Hulk as barometers because I feel like a C3G Thanos or Hulk would probably each be about 20-30 points more powerful. Is Thanos really 70 points less powerful than Thor?
I think 340-390 is a thematically appropriate range for Sinestro, though, and I don't want to get caught up in a point based ranking system. Even at 380 there's no guarantee he beats Hulk one-on-one (I imagine he'd probably lose), and then there's Thanos who is 360 but about 60 points of that is wrapped up in his ability to resurrect.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 12th, 2010, 12:49 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Another home run IMO! I think this guy is ready for playtesting honestly.
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Which comes first again? Design phase playtest or ERB?
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:17 PM

Design phase playtest.
Then ERB phase.
Then Playtest phase.

Old May 12th, 2010, 01:18 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks!
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:24 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Hahma updated me on that ERB change yesterday. I think that happened while I was away. Even still. I personally doubt that the ERB will have much affect on my mindset. I am willing to listen, but I honestly doubt they are likely to alert us to things that we have not already considered... but whatever.
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:26 PM

I think that it's better to have it early than late to help avoid another Colossus situation (though that one was a bit of a perfect storm of a few elements).

Old May 12th, 2010, 01:33 PM

I totally see that it is best placed between Design and Playtesting, I just personally don't see its value as being as high as some of us do.
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:34 PM

Well, it resulted in a significant change to Colossus so there must be some value...
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Well, it resulted in a significant change to Colossus so there must be some value...
Again, I do see some value, but not as much as others.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library