Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old July 17th, 2007, 01:01 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Somebody get a mop.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old July 17th, 2007, 01:12 AM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
I could see Galactus being done right if they treated him sort of like the upcoming Marro Hive thing. Part large terrain piece, part object, part Unique and super powerful Hero. Maybe with Glyhp-like, game-altering abilities...I can't imagine you fighting against him, that's for sure! That would be ridiculous for anyone other than Dr. Doom (believe it or not - and even HE didn't really fight Galactus as much as try to tap into his powers via technology) or someone like Thanos or even the Silver Surfer (though he still wouldn't have much of a chance).
Old July 17th, 2007, 01:13 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Galactus may be (one of) the reason(s) they mentioned the possibility of figures larger than huge in one of the new scenarios, no?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 17th, 2007, 08:07 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I think these creators might just be wild and crazy enough to give us a Galactus down the line. Plus, as much as you may dislike his portrayal there, the last FF movie did cement Galactus' character as a part of larger popular culture (though a very paltry version of his character at that).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 17th, 2007, 09:54 AM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker
Dude Thanos at one point in time kills Galactus. Still though would be a cool guy.

Ghost rider would be sweet...I'd buy him even if I didn't have Marvelscape.
Old July 17th, 2007, 10:02 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
If they made like a 500 point Galactus, I'd think he'd be killable by Thanos.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 17th, 2007, 10:24 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by boom
You beat me to it atmospro. I was wondering why Giant-Man (plus the Yellowjacket version) and Black Goliath hadn't been mentioned yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by atmospro
Giant Man (Henry Pym, Yellowjacket version possibly done as three figure set one regular sized, one large and one small.)

Yeah I came in here just to make sure people mentioned Henry Pym.

What about:

Mephisto

Blackheart, maybe a double-base but not huge.

Onslaught

Or maybe even Ego

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old July 17th, 2007, 10:28 AM

Hmmm ... I wonder what figs would be in a Large DC expansion ... Giganta is the only one that comes to mind straight off, and she's really fairly lame ...

Old July 17th, 2007, 11:25 AM

Ursas has disabled reputation
IamBatman, I love your perseverance regarding DC'scape! I will definately join in with you. A small list of large DC characters might include...

Colossal Boy
Atom Smasher
Validus
Spectre
Sin Eater
Elasti-Girl
Mordu
Old July 17th, 2007, 11:29 AM

I could see Spectre as a large fig - but I could see him as a medium 5 just as easily.
Sadly, I'm not very familiar with any of the rest of the characters on your list.

Old July 17th, 2007, 12:17 PM

Obsidianator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I don't mean to diss DC, but Marvelscape is probably going to be a solo runner for a long time until the line is successful like heroscape was.
Quote:
Onslaught
YYYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
:banana:
Old July 17th, 2007, 12:20 PM

I don't expect to see an official DC expansion any time soon either. But forums like this are built around playing "what if".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion